Annabella name meaning
On This Page
What does Annabella mean?
Annabella means Beautiful Grace, Easy to Love or Graceful Beauty used for girls is originated from Hebrew, Germanic and German is used chiefly in Italian, German, Icelandic, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, English and Danish.
Annabella is variation of Amabel. Amabel is a version of well-known Annabella. Amabel is English form of Amabilia. Origin of Well-Liked Amabel is in Germanic and Latin, meaning of Amabel is "Gracious and Love".
The commonly accepted girl name Annabella means "Beautiful Grace, Easy to Love or Graceful Beauty" and is mostly used in Italian, German, Icelandic, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, English and Danish is rooted from Hebrew, Germanic and German languages.
well-known and conifer Anna and well-known and conifer Bella are combined to form Annabella. Bella is variation of all time favorite and loved Isabella. Also Bella is version of Bergljot. Bella is also version of desirable Berit, which itself is short of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella", which itself is form of Isabella in Scottish, German and Italian languages.
Bella is form of Isabella in Scottish, German and Italian languages, which itself is equivalent of Annabella in English language. Also Bella is equivalent of Annabella in English language, which itself is Italian, Scottish and German cognate of Arabella.
Bella is also Italian, Scottish and German cognate of Arabella, which itself is German, English and Italian equivalent of Belinda. Bella is also German, English and Italian equivalent of Belinda, which itself is Spanish equivalent of Elizabeth.
Bella is also Spanish equivalent of Elizabeth, which itself is equivalent of Isabel in Hungarian, German and English languages. Bella is also equivalent of Isabel in Hungarian, German and English languages, which itself is form of Isabella in Italian, Scottish and German languages.
Bella is also form of Isabella in Italian, Scottish and German languages, which itself is Spanish and English cognate of Mirabelle. Bella is also Spanish and English cognate of Mirabelle. The name is celebrated on July 26th.
How do I pronounce Annabella?
Two syllabled Annabella is most commonly pronounced as a-nna-bella. The other ways to say the name is annab(el)-la.
Variants of Annabella
Amabel, Amabilis, Amabilia, Anabel, Anna, Bella, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Isabella, Bergljot, Berit, Arabella, Belinda, Elizabeth, Isabel, Mirabelle, Beila, Bell, Lucabella, Bellagrace
Middle Names for Annabella
Euna, Mute, Xoie, Bryanna, Nona, view more middle names that goes with AnnabellaNames that rhyme with Annabella
How popular is the name Annabella?
Annabella was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1912 around 13188 babies have been given the first name. When at the peak of its usage in 2014, 1270 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 257th position.
However after 78 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still going strong on charts. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 9 times
Annabella was a common name in England and Wales.
Over 1779 babies have been named Annabella since 1996. When at the peak of its usage in 2014,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 23 years but it is still going strong.
Annabella is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1950 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1973, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 427 on girl names chart when 61 babies were given the name Annabella.
There are over 677 babies that have been given the name Annabella in France.
Annabella is an uncommon baby name in still in use in Ireland. Annabella is a common name in Philippines, Ghana, Northern Ireland and Italy while somewhat familiar name in Scotland, Guatemala, England, Romania, Hungary, Chile, Canada, Venezuela, Germany, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and Nigeria.
As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Annabella globally.
Annabella in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Annabella
Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it.
Do you like Annabella? You would love these names
- Bret - Bret's meaning is Brit, A Native of Brittany or The Breton used for both genders, used particulary in English has its origin in Old English. In 1994, customary Bret was the 494th most popular name in baby boy names list in United States
- Helene - Meaning of Helene is Shining or Sun Ray has its origin in Old Greek and is used in Danish, Greek and French is a girl name
- Elda - Used mostly in English and Swedish durable and well-liked, Elda has its origin in Germanic and Old High German and is given to both boys and girls, Elda means "Battle or Of Old Age"
- Paxton - Admired Old English and Latin Paxton means "Trader, Homestead or Settlement" and is notably used in Irish and German is used as a unisex name
- Fredrick - Of Germanic and English origin, Customary and Perpetual Fredrick is used as a gender-neutral name, Fredrick means "Power, Safety or Rich" is particulary used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian
Sibling Names for Annabella
If you have decided to name your baby girl Annabella, then you might be looking for some sibling names that would blend well together. Here's a list of beautiful and unique names that you could consider for your other children, along with their meanings and origins.
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Annabella
- Annabella Sciorra, American actress
- Annabella, French cinema actress
- Annabella Lwin, Buddhist
- Annabella Piugattuk, Canadian Inuit actress
- Annabella of Scotland, youngest daughter of King James I and Joan Beaufort
- Annabella Salieri in Una notte proibita as Actress
- Annabella Andreoli in Un esercito di 5 uomini as Actress
- Annabella Salvati in Escape from Tomorrow as Actress
- Annabella Incontrera in Perché quelle strane gocce di sangue sul corpo di Jennifer? as Actress
- Annabella Price in Practical Magic as Actress
- Annabella Gutman in Blink of an Eye as Actress
Lists having Annabella
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -bella
- Girl names that starts with Anna
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Beauty