Amia name meaning
On This Page
What does Amia mean?
Of Sanskrit, Latin and Hebrew origin, Trendy Amia bestowed upon baby girls which is used specifically in English, Amia means "Beloved, Amy or Aliyah". Amia is variant of frequently used Amiya. Amiya means Delight and Aliyah is originated from Sanskrit.
Amia is variant form of dominant Amya. Amya is version of desirable and in fashion in demand Amaya. Trendy Hebrew and Japanese Amya, meaning of Amya is "High Place" is predominantly used in Hebrew and English.
How do I pronounce Amia?
The proper pronunciation of one syllabled Amia is ah-MEE-uh;AIM-ee-ah.. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on second MEE syllable. The other ways to say the name is a-mia.
Variants of Amia
Middle Names for Amia
Vittoria, Bebe, Ditte, Zeni, Eliyanah, view more middle names that goes with AmiaNames that rhyme with Amia
How popular is the name Amia?
Amia was a common name in United States. Over 4784 babies have been named Amia since 1965. When at its peak in 2014,. However after 50 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong.
Amia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2014 when it ranked 1562nd. Over 169 babies in England and Wales have been named Amia.
Amia is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan, Indonesia, Iraq, Philippines, Ivory Coast, Lebanon and Syria. According to our findings, at least 6000 people have been bestowed Amia around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Amia
You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. Be more flexible and less stubborn. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
If you like Amia, you would love these names
- Lecia - Atypical Lecia primarily is used in English aimed at girls which originated from Germanic and Latin, meaning of Lecia is "Letitia or Felicia"
- Oriel - Unheard-of Oriel specifically is used in English came from Latin and Germanic, meaning of Oriel is "Gold Made" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Christen - The famous unisex name Christen has origin in Latin, Christen means "Anointed Christian, Christian Woman or The Anointed One" is used dominantly in Danish and Finnish
- Cillie - Cillie's meaning is Form of Cecilia, Sixth and Blind came from Latin is used as a baby girl name. Cillie is a derivation of Cicely.
- Lucina - Persistent and Acclaimed Lucina specifically is used in Finnish, Danish and English is a baby girl name, meaning of Lucina is "Light, She who Brings Children Into Light or Illumination" came from Latin
Sibling Names for Amia
If you're looking for the perfect names for your baby girl's siblings, look no further. We've compiled a list of 20 unique and beautiful names that pair perfectly with the name Amia. Whether you're looking for traditional or trendy names, we've got you covered. Check out our list below!
For a sister
Names for Amia's brother
Famous people named Amia
- Amia Miley acted in TV series Big Tits at Work
Lists having Amia
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ami
- Girl names that ends with -mia
- Baby Names that mean Beloved