Mirabelle meaning and origin
Unorthodox Latin Mirabelle is particulary used in Norwegian, Danish, French, Swedish, Spanish, Finnish and English, meaning of Mirabelle is "Mirabilis, Wonders or Magnificent" is used as a girl name . Mirabelle is version of Mirabella. Mirabella is variation of Mirabelle. Also Mirabella is variation of long standing and darling Miranda. Meaning of Mirabella is Mirabilis and Magnificent is of Latin origin. Mirabelle is celebrated on August 15.
Variants of MirabelleNames that rhyme with Mirabelle
Popularity of Mirabelle
Mirabelle is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2015, it ranked 1993rd when 99 girl were named Mirabelle. Over 1047 babies in United States have been named Mirabelle. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2001, peaked in 2012 when it ranked 1583rd. Over 197 babies in England and Wales have been named Mirabelle. In France, it has been in use since 1948 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 281 babies that have been given the name Mirabelle in France.
But Mirabelle is a popular baby name in Cameroon where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Mirabelle as their given name according to our findings.
Mirabelle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Mirabelle
You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all.
Do you like Mirabelle? Other names you would love
- Sherrina - Meaning of Sherrina is A Plain, Flat Pasture and Beloved used for baby girls and is used in English and Arabic is originated from Germanic, French and Latin. Sherrina is derivation of Sherry.
- Fabio - Well-Liked Fabio came from Latin, meaning of Fabio is "Craftsman or Bean" and a baby boy name is commonly used in English and Spanish
- Molly - Illustrous and Ever lasting unisex name Molly means "Bitterness, Pet Form of Mary or Star of the Sea" which originated from Latin and Hebrew is used mainly in Finnish, English and Danish
- Rosiane - Meaning of Rosiane is Anna, Graceful Rose and Grace has its origin in Latin is bestowed upon girls. Rosiane is resulted from Rosanne.
- Cylia - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Cylia came from Latin is used primarily in French used for baby girls, meaning of Cylia is "Blind"
Namesakes of Mirabelle
- Mirabelle Kirkland in Adieu, plancher des vaches! as Actress
- Mirabelle Lee in Blood Ties as Actress
- In 1993 drama movie, Le jeune Werther, Mirabelle Rousseau characterized Mirabelle.