Mikala name meaning
On This Page
What does Mikala mean?
Largely used in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Hawaii, Faroese and Hawaiian noteworthy, Mikala means "Who is Like God?". It is rooted from Hebrew is used for both boys and girls. Mikala is form of biblical and renowned Michaela.
Michaela is variation of famed and durable Michael. Michaela is resulted from Michel. Michaela is a feminine variant of Michael. Prevailing Michaela's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Michaela is "Feminine of Michael, Who is Like God and Who is Like God?".
Mikala is feminine version of Mikal. Mikal is a variant of venerable, biblical and widespread Michael. Mikal is equivalent of Mikjáll in Norwegian language. Mikal's meaning is Who is Like God? came from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Mikala?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Mikala is m(i)-ka-la.
Variants of MikalaNames that rhyme with Mikala
How popular is the name Mikala?
Mikala is a common name in United States given to over 3989 babies in 51 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1995, 324 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 659th position.
Mikala is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Mikala is a familiar name in Denmark, England and DR Congo. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Mikala
Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you.
You would love these names similar to Mikala
- Kimo - Used specifically in Hawaiian, Danish and Hawaii atypical, Kimo is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Hebrew, Kimo means "Holder of the Heel, Yahweh May Protect or Supplanter"
- Lani - Widespread unisex name Lani means "Angel from Above or Sky" has its roots in Hawaiian and Hawaii is used in English and Hindi
- Keano - Used mostly in Dutch and Irish illustrous, Keano has its origin in Hawaii and Hawaiian, Keano means "The Cool" is a boy name
- Kale - Specifically used in Hindi, Hawaii and English loved, Kale is used as a gender-neutral name which is rooted from Old High German, Gaelic and Irish, meaning of Kale is "Calm, Affectionate or Pure"
- Keanu - Customary Keanu has its origin in Hawaii and Hawaiian is particulary used in Hawaii and English, Keanu means "The Cool or Coolness" is used for both sexes
Famous people named Mikala
- Mikala Gibson in Gretchen as Actress
- Mikalah Gordon in Finale as
Lists having Mikala
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ala