Mikhael meaning and origin
The rare unisex name Mikhael has origin in Hebrew, Mikhael means "One of the Main Angels of Allah" is used specifically in Bengali, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati, Oriya, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi and Tamil languages. Mikhael is derivation of Michael. Michael is derived from Michel. Michael is Latin equivalent of Μιξαελ, a Greek Form the Hebrew Name מִיכָאֵל:. Originated from Hebrew, Rare Michael, Michael means "Who is Like God, Like the Lord and Messenger of God". Mikhael is derivation of Mikhail. Mikhail is Slavic and English equivalent of Michael. Meaning of Mikhail is From the Name Michael and Who is Like God is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Mikhael
View middle names that goes with Mikhael like Korbin, Kent, Ken, Pete, Jackson, Rox,Names that rhyme with Mikhael
Popularity of Mikhael
Mikhael is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1963 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2015, it ranked 2320th when 56 boy were named Mikhael. There are over 807 babies that have been given the name Mikhael in United States. Mikhael is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2016 when it ranked 2175th. In France, it has been in use since 1969 but could not make beyond the top 1000. Over 335 babies in France have been named Mikhael.
But Mikhael is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Mikhael around the globe.
Mikhael in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Mikhael
Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit.
If you like Mikhael, you would love these names
- Vishraj means King of the World is a baby boy name is used majorly in Tamil and Hindi
- Jayasree - The girl name Jayasree is used specifically in Kannada and Tamil languages, Jayasree means "Goddess of Victory, Victorious or Winning of Money"
- Binata notably is used in Kannada, Oriya and Bengali is a girl name and rooted from African, meaning of Binata is "The Wife of Sage Kashyap"
- Pandurangan - Boy name Pandurangan is used primarily in Bengali, Hindi and Malayalam, meaning of Pandurangan is "A Deity or One with Pale White Complexion"
- Jaiveer - Unfamiliar and Contemporary boy name Jaiveer means "Victorious" is notably used in Marathi, Oriya and Tamil
Namesakes of Mikhael
- Mikhael Ricks, former National Football League tight end/wide receiver
- Mikhael Wilder in See No Evil as Actor
- Mikhael Speidel in Thir13en Ghosts as Actor
- Mikhael Dontchev in tvMovie Crime � l'altim�tre as Actor
Lists having Mikhael
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Allah