Michaela meaning and origin
Mainly used in Danish, English, German, Greenlandic, Finnish, Dutch, Norwegian and Swedish frequently used, Michaela has its origin in Hebrew is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Michaela is "Like the Lord, Feminine of Michael, Gift from God or Who is Like God?". Michaela is version of pleasing and biblical Michael. Michael is derivation of Michel. Michael is equivalent of Μιξαελ, a Greek Form the Hebrew Name מִיכָאֵל: in Latin language. Michael's meaning is Messenger of God and Who Resembles God is originated from Hebrew. Michaela is derivation of Michel. Michel is form of Michael in German language. Famous Michel's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Michel is "Who is Like God and Like the Lord".. Michaela is celebrated on September 29th.
Variants of Michaela
View middle names that goes with Michaela like Alexandria, Cecile, Duce, Paulette, Alene, Sallie,Names that rhyme with Michaela
Popularity of Michaela
Michaela was a popular name in United States. Over 50516 babies have been given the moniker in 98 years. At the peak of its usage in 1997, the moniker grabbed the 100th spot and 3398 baby girls were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 98 years but still dominating the charts. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 100 baby names 1 times Michaela used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 1996 and over 3403 babies have been given the name in 23 years. At the peak of its usage in 1996,. However after 23 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Also, In Ireland, Michaela was once a common name since emerging in 1969 it has been given to over 1706 babies. When at its peak in 1998,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 48 years.
Michaela is a familiar baby name in Queensland during its short run, it been to the top 100 names. In 1995, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 76 on girl names chart when 58 babies were given the name Michaela. The name is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1915 but could not make beyond the top 800. There are over 504 babies that have been given the name Michaela in France. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart.
Michaela is a rare baby name in Queensland and may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Michaela is extremely popular in Germany where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Czech Republic, Austria, England and Slovakia. According to our findings, at least 380000 people have been bestowed Michaela around the globe.
Michaela in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Michaela?
In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well.
Other names similar to Michaela
- Jurgen - Meaning of Jurgen is Worker of the Earth is rooted from Greek and Old Greek, commonly used in Swedish and Old SwedishFinnish is given to baby boys
- Liene - Girl name Liene means "-Lina". Its origin is in Hebrew and German is used particulary in Dutch and Latvian
- Peter - Unfading and Famous Peter is used specifically in Swedish, Faroese and Danish, Peter means "The Rock, River or Strong" and normally is aimed at both sexes is rooted from Old Greek and Latin. Among baby boy names, preeminent Peter was spotted at 211th position in 2018 in United States
- Derek means First of the People or The People's Ruler came from Old High German and Gothic and is mostly used in Danish and Dutch is used for both boys and girls
- Alisah - Uncommon girl name Alisah came from Germanic and Hebrew which is majorly used in Dutch and Old High German languages, meaning of Alisah is "Merry"
Namesakes of Michaela
- Michaela Nosková, runner-up on television contest 'Česko hledá SuperStar '
- Michaela Dorfmeister, former professional alpine skier from Austria
- Michaela Odone,
- Michaela Gerg-Leitner, retired German alpine skier
- Michaela Fukačová, Czech cellist
- Michaela Gagne, was crowned Miss Massachusetts in June 2006
- Michaela Schaffrath, German television actress
- Michaela Strachan, English television presenter
- Michaela Pereira, Canadian television personality best known as being an anchor for KTLA
- Michaela Dornonville de la Cour, musical artist
- Michaela Conlin, American actress
- Michaela Breeze, British former weightlifter
- Michaela von Habsburg, was born 13 September 1954, in Würzburg
- Michaela Bercu, Israeli model and actress
- Michaela Tabb, Scottish snooker and pool referee
- Michaela Kirchgasser, retired Austrian alpine ski racer
- Michaela Paetsch, American violinist
- Michaela Kocianova, Slovak model
- Michaela Mann, Canadian actress, and a member of the UBCP
- Michaela Krutská, Czech pair skater
- Michaela Paštiková, retired professional female tennis player
- Michaela Grauke in Episode #5.22 as Actress
- Michaela Sabbattini in A.n.a.l. 3: Bum Rush as Actress
- Michaela Heigenhauser in Jagdfieber as Actress
- Michaela De La Cour in Dr. Mugg as Actress
- Michaela Laws in Seduce Me as Actress
- Michaela Kaplanova in Hostel: Part II as Actress
- Michaela Bishop in Isolation as Actress
- Michaela Qvale in The Man in the Red Suit as Actress
- Michaela Cote in Molly's Summer as Actress
- Michaela Di Cesare in Sex & Ethnicity as Actress
- Actor Michaela Abay, renowned for TV series Golden Pennies
- In 2007 drama, sci-fi movie, 1, 2, 3, Whiteout, Michaela Stella Bagnoli played Charlotte.
- In 1958, Michaela Bendova played the role of Berger's Wife in film Dést padá shora.
- Michaela Ehinger, from 1997 movie Heidengeld, who played Dimanche.
- In 2004 drama movie, Medurat Hashevet, Michaela Eshet portrayed Rachel Gerlik.
- In 1987 comedy movie, Rotlicht!, Michaela Galli portrayed Nora.
- In 1981, Michaela Karger played the role of Susanne Klausen in action, thriller flick Frankfurt Kaiserstraße.
- Michaela Kudlácková portrayed central character of Pavla in 1982 family film Sklenený dum.
- In 2001 comedy, family film, Z pekla stestí 2, Michaela Kuklová played Markýtka.
- Michaela Martin, from 1970 comedy flick Die Jungfrauen von Bumshausen, who characterized the Dagmar.
- Michaela Stoicov, from 1993 comedy, sci-fi flick Sex and the Single Alien, who characterized Gabriela 'Thousand Ways' Skratinova.
- In 1978, Michaela Dudová characterized the role of N in flick Dievca z jazera.
- In 2005 drama, western movie, Truce, Michaela Lange characterized Melody Price.
- Michaela Lohniská, from 1963 drama and history movie Spanilá jizda, who portrayed the Katruse.
- Michaela Elkin, from 2014 drama film The Pracht Inn, who played the Klara.
- Michaela Tschubenko played the key character of Marianne Koenig in 2006 drama movie Jemand anders.
- Michaela Sampite characterized important role of N in 1995 drama flick A Day in the Life of a 6 Ft. Black Man.
- Michaela Brízová characterized central role of Prostituta in 2002 thriller film Impulsos.
Lists having Michaela
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Boy names that starts with Mic
- Girl names that ends with -ela
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1997)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2011)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (1995)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Resembles
- Baby Names that mean Latinate
- Baby Names that mean Female