Mohamet meaning and origin
Boy name Mohamet is originated from Arabic and is used majorly in Arabic language, meaning of Mohamet is "Variant Used for Mohammad, Founder of Islamic Religion, Praiseworthy or Glorified". Mohamet is variant form of customary Muhammad. Muhammad is variant form of darling Mohammed. Muhammad is equivalent of Mohammed in Turkish language. Muhammad's meaning is Name of the Last Prophet and The Praiseworthy is originated from Arabic.
Variants of MohametNames that rhyme with Mohamet
Popularity of Mohamet
Mohamet is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Mohamet is a common name in Senegal while somewhat familiar name in Mali, Niger and Cameroon. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Mohamet globally.
What numbers say about Mohamet?
You can be aggressive which affects your relationships in a negative way. When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not. You are outgoing and like to keep yourself busy with new adventures and meeting new people. You have a strong will to succeed in life. You don't wait on destiny to decide for you. You decide for you. When it comes to your career, reconsider your moves before you make any stupid decision you will regret later like you always do.
If you like Mohamet, you would love these names
- Moinulislam means Supporter of the Islam is used mainly in Arabic is a boy name
- Jeena - Meaning of Jeena is Lord Vishnu or To Live is used as a girl name has its roots in Hebrew is dominantly used in Arabic
- Yarah - Anomalous Turkish Yarah is used principally in Arabic, meaning of Yarah is "Warm" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Duhr - Duhr's meaning is Forenoon is used as a gender insensitive name which is prevalently used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic
- Nawroz especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Nawroz is "Persian New Year's Day" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Mohamet
We could not find any notable namesake.