Magomed name meaning
What does Magomed mean?
Magomed's origin is Arabic is a baby boy name. Magomed is variant of frequently used Muhammad. Muhammad is a version of prevailing Mohammed. Muhammad is form of Mohammed in Turkish language. Muhammad's meaning is The Name of the Prophet and Name of the Last Prophet has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of MagomedNames that rhyme with Magomed
How popular is the name Magomed?
Magomed is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 2006, peaked in 2006 when it ranked 2144th. Magomed is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. But an extremely popular name in Russia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 140000 babies have been bestowed Magomed around the globe.
Magomed in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Magomed
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Other names similar to Magomed
- Thwayya - Girl name Thwayya means "A Starlet or Star" has its origin in Arabic is used mostly in Arabic
- Raushan-Ara - Meaning of Raushan-Ara is Adorning Light is used as a girl name is largely used in Arabic
- Fadgham means Tall or Handsome is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Abqar is used particulary in Arabic, Abqar means "Wonderland or Fairyland" is given to boys
- Alamiy - Alamiy's meaning is Wise or Vivacious is used in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
Famous people named Magomed
- Magomed Tolboyev, former high-profile Soviet-era test pilot
- Magomed Khashiev, Emir of the Sunzhensky District and a militant
- Magomed Dzhafarov, Russian judoka
- Magomed Omarov, deputy interior minister for the Russian Republic of Dagestan
- Magomed Aripgadjiev, Belarusian boxer
- Magomed Magomedov, Russian former kickboxer fighting out of Chinuk Gyn
- Magomed Ibragimov, Dagestani Uzbek wrestler