Naama name meaning
On This Page
What does Naama mean?
Meaning of Naama is Happiness, Prosperity, The Word Noam with the Meaning Sweetness Pleasantness My Delight or Pleasant is used as a baby girl name and came from Hebrew and Arab is prevalently used in Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Hebrew.
Does Naama sound like a good baby name?
Naama is a beautiful Hebrew name, meaning "beautiful" or "good-looking". It's a very special and unique name for any little girl. It's also easy to spell and pronounce, making it an ideal choice.
Naama has a nice ring to it and its pronunciation is quite pleasant. The name could be shortened to Naa or even Mai if the parents wished to use a nickname for their daughter.
With its warm, cheerful sound and its special meaning, Naama definitely seems like an excellent choice for any baby girl.
How do I pronounce Naama?
The two syllabled name Naama is pronounced, na(a)-ma.
Variants of NaamaNames that rhyme with Naama
How popular is the name Naama?
Naama is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 30 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 244 babies that have been given the name Naama in United States.
In France, it has been in use since 1974 and peaked in 1974 when it ranked 2240th. Naama is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use.
Naama is a common name in United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Jordan while somewhat familiar name in Palestine, Lebanon, Tunisia, Iraq, Brazil, Yemen and India. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Naama as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Naama
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Your soul is playful and young. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You have no enemies. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals.
If you like Naama, you would love these names
- Harald - Unusual Harald chiefly is used in German, Greenlandic and Finnish, meaning of Harald is "Army Ruler, To Rule or Leader of the Army" has its origin in Germanic, Old High German and Scandinavian is given to boys
- Pani - Pani's meaning is Water is primarily used in Greenlandic and Finnish is a gender-neutral name
- Ehrenfried - Meaning of Ehrenfried is Honor or Peace is originated from Germanic and Old High German and is used predominantly in Finnish and Swedish is used for boys
- Reinald - Reinald's meaning is Decision Ruler or Advice used for baby boys that originated from Germanic is used chiefly in Finnish and Danish
- Orri - Orris origin is Hebrew, Old Norse and Latin is used as a boy name and is mostly used in Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Orri is "Black Grouse, Blackgame Latin Name: Tetrao Tetrix or Light"
Famous people named Naama
- Naama, distinguished Tunisian singer
- Naama Kates in The 10 Commandments of Chloe as Actress
- Naama Nativ in You Don't Mess with the Zohan as Actress
- Actor Naama Amit, known for movie Amor
Lists having Naama
- Girl names beginning with N
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Prosperity
- Baby Names that mean Pleasant