Naana name meaning
What does Naana mean?
Naana is spelling variant of Nana. Nana is version of predominant and rooted Nanna. Nana is short form of Anne. Offbeat and Contemporary Nana is originated from Hawaiian language, Nana means "Spring, Father of the Mother and Dame".
Variants of NaanaNames that rhyme with Naana
How popular is the name Naana?
Naana is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Naana is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But Naana is a popular baby name in Ghana where every 1 in 3000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Naana around the globe.
What numbers say about Naana?
You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed.
Do you like Naana? Read these names too
- Kealohi - Kealohi's meaning is The Shining One is used principally in Hawaiian is a baby girl name has its origin in Hawaiian
- Kaelanie means Sea, the Sky and Sea And Sky is used as a girl name came from Hawaiian. Kaelanie is derived from Kailani.
- Ualanie has its origin in Hawaiian bestowed upon baby girls, Ualanie means "Rain from Heaven". Ualanie is derived from Ualani.
- Aukai - Outlandish Aukai is originated from Hawaiian, Aukai means "Seafarer" is a boy name is used mainly in Hawaiian
- Puanani - Used dominantly in Hawaiian unheard-of, Puanani is rooted from Hawaiian, Puanani means "Beautiful Flower" is used as a girl name
Famous people named Naana
We could not find any notable namesake.