Nadeen meaning and origin
Nadeen means Ocean or Lord of Rivers used for both sexes and of Arabic and Russian origin is used commonly in Gujarati, Malayalam, Marathi, Arabic, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu and Hindi. Nadeen is derived from Nadia. Nadia is resultant of Nadège. Nadia is short form of Nadezhda. Also Nadia is abridged form of Nadiyya. Origin of Outlandish Nadia is in Arabic and Russian, meaning of Nadia is "Black and Generous".Names that rhyme with Nadeen
Popularity of Nadeen
Nadeen is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1912 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1937, it ranked 1784th when 36 girls were named Nadeen. Over 1380 people have been named Nadeen in United States. Nadeen is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 2416 in 2000. But Nadeen is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 6000 have the name. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Nadeen globally.
What numerology tells about Nadeen?
You respect yourself for always being able to look in the mirror and stay true to you. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You have a wild heart that can't love one person only but you can try if you find someone worth your time and attention. You believe in yourself because it's the secret to achieving your aspirations and realize your life goals.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Nadeen
- Shaheena - Originated from Sanskrit, Shaheena is used predominantly in Assamese, Hindi and Arabic and a baby girl name, Shaheena means "Falconess, Falcon or Tender"
- Nailah - Nailah's meaning is One who Succeeds, Acquirer or Achiever is of Arabic origin, a gender insensitive name is used substantially in Arabic and Arabic
- Joya - Infrequent girl name Joya means "Rejoicing or Joy" and originated from German and English is mostly used in Malayalam, Hindi and Arabic
- Shaye - Originated from Celtic, Unfamiliar Shaye bestowed upon both genders used dominantly in English and Arabic, Shaye means "Variant of Shea or Courteous"
- Ghalibah - Ghalibah's meaning is Dominant is a girl name is used prevalently in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Nadeen
- Nadeen L. Kaufman, American psychology professor
- In 2003 drama film, Ruaa halema, Nadeen Salameh characterized Jameeleh.