Nadir meaning and origin
Offbeat Arabic Nadir bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Nadir is "Pinnacle, Rare, Exceptional or Precious" is used principally in Hebrew, Tamil, Marathi, Gujarati, Arabic, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Oriya, Turkish, Malayalam, Sindhi and Hindi.
Variants of NadirNames that rhyme with Nadir
Popularity of Nadir
Nadir was a common name in France. Over 5199 babies have been named Nadir since 1947. At the peak of its usage in 1982,. However after 70 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Nadir is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1975 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1998, it ranked 2068th when 45 boys were named Nadir. Over 1109 babies in United States have been named Nadir. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 500 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 422 on boy names chart when 27 babies were named Nadir. Over 396 people have been named Nadir in Belgium.
Nadir is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 800. Over 257 people have been named Nadir in England and Wales. Nadir is a rare baby name in Netherlands still in use today. But Nadir is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan, Sudan, Algeria, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, India and Morocco. According to our findings, at least 290000 people have been bestowed Nadir around the globe.
Nadir in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Nadir
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are all about adventure and travel. Everyone looks at you like you are perfect and all you can think of when someone mentions this, are your imperfections.
Do you like Nadir? You would love these names
- Kuhaylah is used specifically in Arabic and Sindhi, Kuhaylah means "Learned Woman who was a Good Speaker or Pious" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Kalilah - Rarefied Kalilah dominantly is used in Arabic and English, meaning of Kalilah is "Darling or Sweetheart" has its roots in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Aasia - Meaning of Aasia is Hopeful is specifically used in Malayalam and Hindi is used for baby girls
- Barr - Meaning of Barr is Point or A Cap came from Celtic and is used for both boys and girls is specifically used in Sindhi and English
- Jadee - Unexpected Jadee is used majorly in English and Arabic is of English and English-American origin used for both sexes, Jadee means "Goodness"
Namesakes of Nadir
- Nadir Khashimov, classical violinist
- Nadir Ibrahimov, Azerbaijani and a Soviet astronomer
- Nadir Lamyaghri, Moroccan footballer
- Nadir Belhadj, Algerian professional football player
- Nadir Benchenaa, Swedish footballer of Algerian origin
- Nadir Afonso, Portuguese geometric abstractionist painter
- Nadir Shah, international cricket umpire from Bangladesh
- Nadir Nabiyev, retired Azerbaijani football player who played striker for the Azerbaijan national team and
- Nadir Caselli in Smetto quando voglio as Actress
- Nadira Seecoomar in The Inbetweeners Movie as Casting Director
- Nadira Babbar in Bride & Prejudice as Actress
- Nadir Saribacak in Kis Uykusu as Actor
- Nadir Ahmad in movie Bilal's Stand as Actor
- Nadir Fernandes played central role of Lúcia Bueno Feitosa in 1970 drama film Balada Dos Infiéis.
- Nadir Moretti played critical character of Samson in 1964 adventure and comedy flick Ercole, Sansone, Maciste e Ursus gli invincibili.
Lists having Nadir
- Boy names beginning with N
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Turkish Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Fresh