Shanaya name meaning
On This Page
What does Shanaya mean?
The infrequent girl name Shanaya means "Sweet, Lucky, Beautiful, God Gift, First Ray of the Sun or Loveable" is originated from Native and American-Ojibwa is used predominantly in Gujarati, Hindi, Arabic, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Tamil, Oriya, Sikh, Bengali, Marathi, Kannada and Telugu.
Shanaya is variant form of cherished Shania. Shania is form of frequently used Shaina. Also Shania is a variation of biblical and widespread Shane. Origin of Infrequent Shania is in Ojibway and American-Ojibwa, meaning of Shania is "I'm on My Way and Beautiful".
Variants of ShanayaNames that rhyme with Shanaya
How popular is the name Shanaya?
Shanaya used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1976 and over 2291 babies have been given the name in 41 years. At its zenith in 2016,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 41 years but it is still going strong.
Shanaya is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. Recently in 2017, 98 babies were given Shanaya and it reached its peak ranking, 448 on girl names chart.
Over 719 babies in England and Wales have been named Shanaya.
Shanaya is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2012 when it ranked 395th.
There are over 133 babies that have been given the name Shanaya in Switzerland. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart. Shanaya is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use.
Also, Shanaya is a familiar name in India. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Shanaya in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Shanaya?
You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person.
You would love these names similar to Shanaya
- Mehala - Mehala's meaning is Barren, Cloud or Sickness is primarily used in Gujarati and Oriya and is aimed at girls is originated from Native and American
- Irfan - Unconventional boy name Irfan means "Mystical Knowledge or Knowledgeable", dominantly used in Hindi and Arabic has origin in Arabic
- Rahat - Rahat's meaning is Response or Relief is a gender insensitive name is used substantially in Sindhi and Sindhi
- Khaldun has its origin in Arabic, Khaldun means "Implies Eternity, Eternal or Old Arabic Name" which is largely used in Hindi, Arabic and Sindhi is used as a boy name
- Yasirah - New-fangled and Unexpected choice Yasirah substantially is used in Kannada and Hindi is rooted from Arabic, a unisex name, meaning of Yasirah is "Lenient or One who is Lenient"
Famous people named Shanaya
- Shanaya Rafaat in Complicit as Actress
- Shanaya Fastje in M.D.Squared as Actress
Lists having Shanaya
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Lucky
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Ray
- Baby Names that mean Sun