Nadjae meaning and origin
Nadjae is a form of widespread Nadia. Nadia is derivation of Nadège. Nadia is short of Nadezhda. Also Nadia is diminutive of Nadiyya. Originated from Arabic and Russian, Nadia, Nadia means "Moist, Hope and Hopeful".
Variants of NadjaeNames that rhyme with Nadjae
Popularity of Nadjae
Nadjae is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Nadjae?
Your friends respect you for your honesty. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Looking for a name like Nadjae? Please go through the following names
- Zaafir - Rarefied and Modernistic Zaafir substantially is used in Hindi and Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Zaafir is "Of Firm or Resolute Intention or Victorious"
- Davia - Infrequent girl name Davia means "Beloved, Radiant or Feminine Form of David". It is rooted from Hebrew and Arabic is majorly used in English, Swedish and Danish
- Ruba - The odd girl name Ruba is used mainly in Arabic and Tamil is originated from English, Ruba means "Hill or Rabwa"
- Ghazawan - The boy name Ghazawan means "Companion of Prophet (SAW) or Warrior" is notably used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Moha - Unisex name Moha is especially used in Sanskrit and Indian, meaning of Moha is "Infatuation or Filled with Praise" is of Sanskrit and Arabic origin
Namesakes of Nadjae
We could not find any notable namesake.