Nadya meaning and origin
The queer girl name Nadya means "Hope, Generous or Caller" is came from Russian and Arabic is used notably in Arabic, Russian, African and English. Nadya is variant of celebrated Nadia. Nadia is resultant of Nadège. Nadia is a short form of Nadezhda. Also Nadia is short form of Nadiyya. Offbeat Nadia is originated from Arabic and Russian, Nadia means "Delicate, Hopeful and Black".
Variants of NadyaNames that rhyme with Nadya
Popularity of Nadya
A common name in United States with over 2403 new-borns have been given the name since 1915. Recently the name is rising, in 1999, 115 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1523rd position. Nadya is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 131 babies that have been given the name Nadya in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 1946 but could not make beyond the top 800. Over 459 people have been named Nadya in France.
Nadya is a rare baby name in Belgium and may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Nadya is extremely popular in Russia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Uzbekistan, Belarus, Indonesia, Bulgaria and Tajikistan. As per our estimate, over 230000 people has been named Nadya globally.
Nadya in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Nadya?
In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Nadya
- Gulshan - Unisex name Gulshan means "Garden of Flowers or Rose Garden" and is used in Kannada, Malayalam and Arabic is originated from Sanskrit
- Yaman - Infrequent unisex name Yaman is used specifically in Arabic, Sindhi and Arabic, Yaman means "Proper Name or The Hindu God of Death" has origin in Sanskrit
- Yasar - Anomalous and Modern boy name Yasar means "Ease, Wealth or Lives Forever" is prevalently used in Hindi and Arabic
- Adla - Girl name Adla is used especially in Arabic, Swedish and Danish and originated from Hebrew and Arabic, Adla means "Justice or Honest"
- Munir - Originated from Arabic, Outlandish Munir means "Sparkling, Radiant or Munir", a baby boy name is used notably in Hindi, Arabic and German
Namesakes of Nadya
- Nadya Larouche, Canadian writer from Quebec
- Nadya Rusheva, Russian artist
- Nadya Hutagalung, Indonesian-Australian model and actress
- Nadya Vall in Girl Model as
- Nadya Debogorski in Burning for the Black Sheep as Actress
- Nadya Ginsburg in Jaja uma quartet as Actress
- Nadya Cazan in Gangs of New York as Casting Department
- Nadya Suleman in Octomom Home Alone as
- Nadya Smolik, from 1989 drama movie Aci sarki, who characterized the N.
- In 1928, Nadya Ivanova played the role of N in drama movie Lyubov i prestaplenie.