Aasif meaning and origin
Meaning of Aasif is An Able Minister, Bold, Courageous or Forgiveness is used chiefly in Tamil, Sindhi and Arabic is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Aasif
Popularity of Aasif
Aasif is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2006. But Aasif is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 190000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Aasif as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Aasif?
You don't know how to put your talents to work. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself.
Do you like Aasif? Read these names too
- Mabad - The boy name Mabad is used in Arabic and Sindhi, Mabad means "A Place of Worship or Many of the Prominent People had this Name Including the Companions Ibn Khalid Al-juhanni or Ibn-hawzah RA"
- Rohana - Unusual and Modern unisex name Rohana is used principally in Arabic, Malayalam and Oriya, meaning of Rohana is "Healing, Sandalwood or Medicine" has its origin in English-American and Sanskrit
- Bijli - Meaning of Bijli is Lightening, Bright or Lightning used for baby girls is mainly used in Sindhi and Kannada
- Thawab - Used mostly in Arabic and Arabic, Thawab bestowed upon both sexes, Thawab means "Reward"
- Damir - Infrequent unisex name Damir means "Heart, Humanity or Man" has its origin in Slavic, Slavonic and Hebrew is used mainly in Slavic and Arabic
Namesakes of Aasif
- Aasif Karim, former Kenyan cricketer and a former ODI captain
- Aasif Mandvi, British-American actor and comedian
- Aasif Sheikh, Indian film stage and television actor