Natheer name meaning
What does Natheer mean?
Meaning of Natheer is Warner or Eyes aimed at boys is predominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Natheer
How popular is the name Natheer?
Natheer is a familiar baby name in Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Natheer as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Natheer?
You hate copying others. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding.
If you like Natheer, you would love these names
- Aiza means Noble or One who has Honor is particulary used in Arabic and is given to baby girls has origin in Spanish
- Waraqa - Girl name Waraqa means "Paper-made or Rich" is notably used in Arabic
- Jabmen - Largely used in Arabic, Jabmen means "Forehead or Woman with a High Forehead". It is rooted from Arabic is used for girls
- Widdad - Girl name Widdad means "Friendship or Love" is primarily used in Arabic
- Tabdar particulary is used in Arabic, meaning of Tabdar is "Luminous, Warm or Bright" is given to baby boys
Famous people named Natheer
We could not find any notable namesake.