Nivia name meaning
On This Page
What does Nivia mean?
The rare girl name Nivia has its origin in Latin. Nivia is a derivative of Neva. Rare Neva has its origin in Italian and Latin is used principally in Italian and English languages, Neva means "The Word Nivis Which is of the Meaning Snow and Snow".
Variants of Nivia
Middle Names for Nivia
Minta, Chyna, Kizzie, Aune, view more middle names that goes with NiviaNames that rhyme with Nivia
How popular is the name Nivia?
Nivia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1950 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1980, it ranked 3214th when 26 girls were named Nivia.
There are over 553 babies that have been given the name Nivia in United States. But Nivia is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 20000 have the name.
According to our research, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Nivia around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Nivia
When you are facing an obstacle, don't shy away from asking for help if you feel like you need it. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You want to do everything as planned in life. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You have people who love you. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions.
Parents who liked Nivia, loved these names
- Ursela means Little Bear came from Latin used as a girl name is used in Finnish and Swedish
- Melle - Specifically used in Breton illustrous, Melle came from Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Melle is "Honey" is aimed at baby girls
- Kristeena - Far-out Kristeena especially is used in English, meaning of Kristeena is "Anointed One or Follower of the Christ" used for girls is originated from Latin
- Julieta - Julieta's meaning is Dedicated to Jupiter used for baby girls used substantially in Italian and French has its origin in Latin and Hebrew
- Quyntin - Quyntin's meaning is The Word Quintus with the Meaning Fifth, Fifth-Born Daughter and Born Fifth is rooted from Latin is given to baby girls. Quyntin is resultant of Quintina.
Famous people named Nivia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nivia
- Girl names beginning with N
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -via
- Baby Names that mean Snow