Noreena name meaning
What does Noreena mean?
Girl name Noreena has its origin in Latin. Noreena is variant form of durable and celebrated Nora. Nora is form of long standing and renowned Helen. Nora is feminine variant of Nore. Also Nora is an effeminate variation of Nor. Origin of Nora is in Old Provençal, Old Greek and Greek, meaning of Nora is "Light, Torch and The Word Honor Meaning Honor Valor".
What's Noreena like for a baby name?
Noreena is a unique and charming name for baby girls. It has origins in Ireland and is associated with the meaning of "light". One of the distinct features of Noreena is that it is a rare name, making it an excellent choice for parents who want to give their child an individual and distinguished name. Additionally, Noreena has a lyrical quality, which makes it sound pretty when spoken aloud. It also has a pleasant ring to it that flows easily off the tongue. This name can stand out among other names as it holds simplicity and elegance all at once. Overall, Noreena is a standout name for baby girls that exudes beauty, grace, and individuality without being too complicated or hard to pronounce.
How do I pronounce Noreena?
Three syllabled Noreena is most commonly pronounced as n(o)-ree-na.
Variants of Noreena
Nora, Alienor, Helen, Anora, Nore, Noralee, Eleanor, Eileen, Elle, Leona, Ilene, Helenmarie, Helene, Anoran, Anna, Honoria, Noris, Nori, NóriNames that rhyme with Noreena
How popular is the name Noreena?
Noreena is a common baby name in Pakistan. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Noreena globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Noreena
If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. Help them improve instead of judging. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours.
Parents who liked Noreena, loved these names
- Ranae - Ranae's meaning is Born Again is a gender insensitive name specifically used in English is of Latin origin
- António - Eternal and Famous António is used predominantly in Spanish and Portuguese is a baby boy name is originated from Latin. António is Spanish equivalent of Anton
- Mabel means Lovable or Who Deserves to Be Loved is specifically used in English and Swedish and is rooted from Latin and Spanish is used as a gender-neutral name
- Felicita means Happiness is especially used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish is of Latin origin is a baby girl name
- Celines - Curious girl name Celines is used especially in English and originated from Latin, Celines means "Heaven and Sky". Celines is derived from Celin.
Famous people named Noreena
- Noreena Hertz, English academic, economist
Lists having Noreena
- Girl names beginning with N
- Latin Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Foreign
- Baby Names that mean Wealth
- Baby Names that mean Honor
- Baby Names that mean Torch
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Bringer