Melle name meaning
What does Melle mean?
Melle means Honey is used predominantly in Breton is a baby girl name has its origin in Hebrew and Latin. Melle is a variant form of venerable and biblical Mary. Mary is equivalent of Maria in English language. Also Mary is English equivalent of Maria. Mary means Bitter and Star of the Sea has origin in Hebrew and Egyptian. Melle is celebrated on March 9th.
Variants of Melle
Mary, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Maarja, Maraike, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Mâria, Mariel, Marie, May, Maj, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Ada
How popular is the name Melle?
Melle used to be a common name in Netherlands, first appeared in 2015 and over 752 babies have been given the name in 5 years. At its zenith in 2017,. However after 5 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Melle is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1993 and peaked in 2001 when it ranked 2702nd. Melle is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Melle is a familiar name in Cameroon, Morocco, Niger, Indonesia and Nigeria. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Melle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Melle?
Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. Your number reveals that you are the perfect match for professions like medicine, politics, the Secret Service, working with children, science and education, and marketing. Not everyone takes you seriously because of your kind heart and the way you approach and talk to people. Sometimes, you act like a control freak.
Do you like Melle? You would love these names
- Raizel means Rose is specifically used in Bengali, Hindi and Arabic which is rooted from Yiddish, Latin and Old Greek is used as a baby girl name
- Celeste - Preeminent and Venerable unisex name Celeste has its origin in Latin which is used predominantly in English, Finnish and Norwegian languages, meaning of Celeste is "Heavenly or Of the Sky"
- Coelestina means Heavenly or Of the Sky is substantially used in German, a girl name has origin in Latin
- Viti is originated from Latin is used as a baby girl name, Viti means "Knowledge or Light" is specifically used in Telugu, Oriya and Sindhi
- Sidonia - Outstanding and Perennial girl name Sidonia is used in Swedish and English, meaning of Sidonia is "Follower of Saint Denys, From Sidonia or Woman from Sidon" came from Latin
Famous people named Melle
- Melle Mel, American hip-hop musician – one of the pioneers of rap as lead rapper and main songwriter for Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five
- Melle Stewart in Episode #1.5279 as Actress
- Melleny Brown in The Care Bears Movie as Actress
Lists having Melle
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -elle
- Girl names that starts with Mel
- Baby Names that mean Honey