Ursela name meaning
What does Ursela mean?
Anomalous Ursela has its origin in Latin, Ursela means "Little Bear" is a girl name is chiefly used in Swedish, Finnish, German and Danish. Ursela is version of virtuous and predominant Ursula. Ursula is version of Ursus. Offbeat Ursula's origin is Italian, Latin and German, meaning of Ursula is "Little Female Bear, Little Bear and Small Bear". Ursela is form of Ursel in German language..
Variants of Ursela
Ursula, Ursus, Orsa, Ursi, Ulla, Ursina, Ursuline, Ursel, Ursinus, Ula, Ullan, Ulli, Uodalrich, Ulrika, Hulda, Ursine, Ursulina, Ursulane
View middle names that goes with Ursela like Sula, Euna, Jaliyah,Names that rhyme with Ursela
How popular is the name Ursela?
Ursela is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Ursela is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Germany, Netherlands and South Africa. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Ursela in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Ursela?
Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You end up hurt over and over again because of your faith in second chance. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own.
Looking for names similar to Ursela? Please go through the following names
- Adrien - Chiefly used in French and Hungarian long standing and dominant, Adrien is originated from Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Adrien is "Adriatic Sea, From Adria or Woman from Hadria" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Mallya is originated from French, Latin and Hebrew, Mallya means "Lord Shiva" and is used mostly in Hindi is used for both sexes
- Dareth means Give has origin in Latin and Hebrew is used as a girl name
- Narcissa - Meaning of Narcissa is Narcissus, The Word Narke with the Meaning Numbness Sleep or Numbness is originated from Old Greek and Latin, used primarily in Swedish, Finnish and Greek is given to girls
- Quinella is used specifically in Gujarati and Kannada, Quinella means "Form of Quintana or Fifth" is came from Latin is used commonly as a baby girl name
Famous people named Ursela
- Ursela Monn in Einmal Ku'damm und zurück as Actress
Lists having Ursela
- Girl names beginning with U
- American Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Bear