Adalberta meaning and origin
The girl name Adalberta is largely used in Italian, Finnish and Swedish, Adalberta means "Noble, Honorable or Bright" is of Old High German origin. Adalberta is German cognate of Adelbert.
Variants of AdalbertaNames that rhyme with Adalberta
Popularity of Adalberta
Adalberta is a common baby name in Mexico while it is somewhat familiar in Peru, Brazil, Guatemala, Venezuela and Honduras. As per our research, over 5000 people has been named Adalberta globally.
Numerological aspects of Adalberta
Your personality number reflects your naivety and sincere approach. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
If you like Adalberta, you would love these names
- Nikolaj - Particulary used in Finnish and Russian recent and loved, Nikolaj means "Victory of the People". It is rooted from Old Greek is used for baby boys
- Efe - Infrequent boy name Efe means "Brave" has its origin in Turkish is used mostly in Norwegian and Turkish
- Maari - Dominantly used in Tamil, Finnish and Tamil unwonted, Maari is used as a unisex name, meaning of Maari is "Rain or Rainy Season"
- Isko - Of Spanish origin, Isko is particulary used in Frisian and Finnish, a boy name, Isko means "Iron"
- Susen - Uncustomary Susen substantially is used in Gujarati and English is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Susen is "Lord Vishnu or Lord Shiva" has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Adalberta
We could not find any notable namesake.