Oleksiy meaning and origin
Originated from Old Greek, Recent and Rare Oleksiy is primarily used in Ukrainian is a boy name. Oleksiy is form of famed and enduring Alexis. Alexis is diminutive of names with "Alex". Alexis is Greek cognate of Αλεξιος. Alexis means Helper, To Help and To Protect is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of OleksiyNames that rhyme with Oleksiy
Popularity of Oleksiy
Oleksiy in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Oleksiy?
Listen to the advice you give. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. You live for the things that matter like friendship, kindness, cruelty-free world, and dreams. Most people are just jealous of your willingness to live out of the ordinary and do the things you want to do. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself.
You would love these names similar to Oleksiy
- Yélèna - The Yélèna is rooted from Greek, meaning of Yélèna is "Splash of the Sun"
- Symphorian is originated from Greek, Symphorian means "Accompanying, Suiting, Useful" is aimed at baby boys
- Kyree - Trendy Kyree is originated from Arabic and Old Greek languages is used as a unisex name and is mainly used in Arabic and English, Kyree means "Lord"
- Phillis - Of Old Greek origin, Famed and Timeless Phillis is especially used in English, Phillis means "Leaves, Phyllon or Foliage" is used for both genders
- Kalina - Unheard-of Kalina largely is used in Hindi and Polish is of Bulgarian and Old Greek origin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Kalina is "Rowan Tree, A Flower Name or Place Name or Viburnum"
Namesakes of Oleksiy
- Oleksiy Mykhaylychenko, Ukrainian football coach and former professional football player
- Oleksiy Fedorov, military person
- Oleksiy Byelik, retired professional Ukrainian football striker
- Oleksiy Pecherov, former Ukrainian professional basketball player
- Oleksiy Gai, Ukrainian footballer who plays for Olimpik Donetsk
- Oleksiy Hodin, Ukrainian midfielder
- Oleksiy Polyanskyi, Ukrainian footballer
- Oleksiy Antonov, Ukrainian football forward who plays for Ventspils
- Oleksiy Bashakov, Ukrainian football midfielder