Olle meaning and origin
Used especially in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Sami, Scandinavian and Danish atypical, Olle is a gender insensitive name is originated from Old Norse, Olle means "Ancestor's Descendant".. Olle is a variant form of evergreen, saintly and acclaimed Olaf. Olaf is Swedish equivalent of Olef. Also Olaf is Swedish and Danish cognate of Ólafr. Olaf means Happy, Ancestor's Descendant and Heritage of the Ancestors is rooted from Old Norse. Olle is variant form of imperishable and celebrated Oliver. Oliver is form of The Norman French Name Olivier of Uncertain Origin;Meaning in English language. Meaning of Oliver is Oil Tree, The Biblical Olive Tree Symbolizes Fruitfulness and Beauty and Dignity and Name of Tree which Gives Olive Oil has its origin in French, Germanic and Latin. Olle is shortened form of Olav. Olav is a variation of perennial and well-liked Olaf. Olav is equivalent of Ólafr in Swedish and Norwegian languages. Olav's meaning is Ancestor's Descendant and Happy is originated from Old Norse.
Variants of OlleNames that rhyme with Olle
Popularity of Olle
Olle was a common name in Sweden. Over 2647 babies have been named Olle since 1998. At its zenith in 2007,. After 9 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Olle is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 600 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 521 on boy names chart when 27 babies were named Olle.
Olle is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. And also in England and Wales. And also in Netherlands. Olle is a common name in Burkina Faso while somewhat familiar name in Estonia and Ivory Coast. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Olle globally.
Olle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Olle?
Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. When it comes to overcoming obstacles, or surviving an emotional breakdown, or cope with depressive thoughts, you never ask for help. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same.
Parents who liked Olle, loved these names
- Lolitha - Used mostly in Kannada and Telugu unheard-of, Lolitha means "One of the Famous Novel Written by Russian American Novelist Vladimir Nabokov or Ruby" is a baby girl name
- Panu - Unisex name Panu means "Admiration" is largely used in Swedish and Hindi
- Janika - The queer unisex name Janika means "Mother, Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful" which is used commonly in Hindi and Oriya has its origin in Slavic and Hebrew languages
- Hillar - Boy name Hillar has origin in Latin is majorly used in Swedish, Finnish and Estonian languages. Hillar is Estonian form of Hilarius
- Nea - Largely used in English and Swedish rarefied, Nea means "Linnaea". It is rooted from Celtic and African-Swahili is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Olle
- Olle Helander, Swedish music journalist, author
- Olle Palmlöf, Swedish comedian and radio and television show host
- Olle Hansson, Swedish cross country skier
- Olle Wästberg, Swedish journalist, politician and diplomat
- Olle Schmidt, Swedish politician
- Olle Sandahl, Swedish Christian democratic politician
- Olle Lanner, Swedish gymnast
- Olle Johan Eriksen, Norwegian politician for the Conservative Party
- Olle Olsson, former Swedish handball player
- Olle Ohlson, Swedish water polo player
- Olle Nordin, Swedish football coach and former player
- Olle Adolphson, Swedish writer, singer and songwriter
- Olle Ljungström, Swedish singer, songwriter, and musician
- Olle Råde, svenskamagic
- Olle Jönsson, Swedish singer for the dansband Lasse Stefanz
- Olle Hedberg, Swedish author
- Olle Kullinger, retired Swedish footballer
- Olle Hellbom, Swedish film director, producer, and screenwriter
- Olle Åkerlund, Swedish sailor
- Olle Anderberg, Swedish wrestler