Orella name meaning
What does Orella mean?
Infrequent girl name Orella is used predominantly in Basque and English, meaning of Orella is "Divine Message or Gold Made" has its origin in Latin and Hebrew. Orella is variant of Arella. Arella is variant form of everlasting and acclaimed Aurelia.
How do I pronounce Orella?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Orella is o-rella. or(el)-la is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Orella
Arella, Aurelia, Arela, Aurelius, Aranka, Oriel, Rosaura, Aurek, Oriall, Aura, Rosario, Rose
View middle names that goes with Orella like Aislynn, Coleen, Camellia, Brie,Names that rhyme with Orella
How popular is the name Orella?
Orella is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1906 and achieved its top ranking of 1951 in 1906. There are over 108 babies that have been given the name Orella in United States. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Orella globally.
Numerological analysis of Orella
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Orella
- Franceline - Latin and Germanic name Franceline means "Free Condition" is used for girls
- Undine - Used specifically in Norwegian and Swedish unheard-of, Undine is rooted from Latin, Undine means "Of the Waves or Inspired By the Fairy Tale of the Same Name Mermaid" is used as a girl name
- Petunya - Of Latin origin, Petunya bestowed upon girls, Petunya means "Flower". Petunya is derived from Petunia.
- Gentile - Meaning of Gentile is A Foreigner Or Heathen is a boy name, rooted from Latin is used in English
- Maxx - Customary Old English and Latin Maxx is used in Swedish and English bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Maxx is "Greatest or Very Great"
Famous people named Orella
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Orella
- Girl names beginning with O
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Basque Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Gold