Padro meaning and origin
Padro is another transcription of Patro. Patro is form of Patrick in Finnish language.
Variants of PadroNames that rhyme with Padro
Popularity of Padro
Padro is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Padro?
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Break down your endless search for happiness when you already have so much to be happy and grateful for. You are stubborn and self-motivated.
Parents who liked Padro, loved these names
- Delissa - Rarefied Delissa specifically is used in English, meaning of Delissa is "Gives Pleasure" has its roots in Latin is used as a girl name
- Romolo - Romolos origin is Etrusk and Latin bestowed upon baby boys is chiefly used in Italian. Romolo is Italian equivalent of Romulus. Also Romolo is Latin form of Romolo. Also Romolo is Romanian equivalent of Romolo
- Konstantina - Rarefied Konstantina is used primarily in Norwegian and Swedish, Konstantina means "The Steadfast" and originated from Latin is given to baby girls
- Lenet - Meaning of Lenet is Silky is a girl name is rooted from Latin. Lenet is derived from Lenis.
- Fausto - Meaning of Fausto is Good Luck, Fortunate or Faustus has origin in Latin, a baby boy name is used specifically in Portuguese, Italian and Spanish
Namesakes of Padro
We could not find any notable namesake.