Patu meaning and origin
Patu is equivalent of Patrick in Finnish language. Also Patu is equivalent of Paulus in Finnish language.
Variants of PatuNames that rhyme with Patu
Popularity of Patu
Patu is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 150000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Patu?
Your stability is something most people envy you for. You love life and life loves you. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You have high aspirations in life. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Stay single and figure out what it is that you want out of life. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Patu
- Rauli - Widely Accepted boy name Rauli is used in Swedish and Finnish. Rauli is Finnish equivalent of Raul
- Tupu is used notably in Finnish and Swedish is used as a baby girl name. Tupu is Finnish equivalent of Tuuli
- Naftali - Used notably in Finnish and Swedish, Naftali is used as a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew. Naftali is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name נַפְתָלִי Meaning Wrestling
- Appa - Commonly Accepted unisex name Appa is commonly used in Finnish and Swedish. Appa is Finnish cognate of Ape
- Urpa is form of Urpaanus in Finnish language
Namesakes of Patu
We could not find any notable namesake.