Hellu meaning and origin
Hellu is equivalent of Hella in Finnish language.
Variants of HelluNames that rhyme with Hellu
Popularity of Hellu
Hellu is an uncommon name around the world. As per our estimate, over 50 babies have been bestowed Hellu around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hellu
When it comes to love, you love with all your heart but people take advantage of your naivety. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. Whatever you do, make sure you do it with heart. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. Allow your competitive spirit and intuition to guide you.
Looking for names similar to Hellu? Please go through the following names
- Ärling - Famed Ärlings origin is English and Irish is a boy name is used dominantly in Finnish and Swedish. Ärling is equivalent of Erling in Swedish language
- Hemmu is form of Hemmo in Finnish language
- Valto - The boy name Valto is largely used in Swedish and Finnish languages. Valto is form of Names Containing the Name Element Vald in Finnish language
- Natty means Birth is primarily used in Finnish and Swedish and is used for both sexes is originated from Hebrew and English
- Albertiina - Long standing and Famous Albertiina is used largely in Finnish and Swedish is used in general as a baby girl name. Albertiina is Finnish cognate of Albertina
Namesakes of Hellu
We could not find any notable namesake.