Pocahontas meaning and origin
Meaning of Pocahontas is Playful One is used majorly in English used for girls is of Algonquian-Wakashan origin.
Variants of Pocahontas
View middle names that goes with Pocahontas like Celine, Evelyne, Aune,Names that rhyme with Pocahontas
Popularity of Pocahontas
Pocahontas is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 30 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 207 babies that have been given the name Pocahontas in United States. At least, 200 people globally have carried Pocahontas as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Pocahontas
You always think there's more out there. You want to accomplish more when it comes to you career. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. You are the problem solver in your surroundings. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own.
Go through the following names similar to Pocahontas
- Beceere principally is used in English bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Beceere is "Lives by the Beech Tree"
- Auton means Farmstead where oak trees grow is used normally as a boy name substantially used in English is of Scandinavian origin
- Lindleigh - Used especially in English, Lindleigh aimed at boys and of English origin, Lindleigh means "From the Linden Tree Meadow"
- Cinwell - The boy name Cinwell is majorly used in English language, Cinwell means "Lives at the King's Spring"
- Corbin means Raven-haired or Dark as a Raven used for both boys and girls is originated from Latin and Old French is used especially in English
Namesakes of Pocahontas
- Pocahontas, Native American woman notable for her association with the colonial settlement at Jamestown
- Pocahontas Jones in Taboo Christmas Tales as Actress