Madaline name meaning
What does Madaline mean?
Dominant and Conifer Madaline came from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name is majorly used in English. Madaline is variation of admired, long standing and biblical Magdalena. Magdalena is equivalent of Μαγδαληνη Which is a Greek Form of a Hebrew Epithet: in Latin language. Dominant and Conifer Magdalena came from Hebrew, meaning of Magdalena is "Villager of Galilee and Magdalene". Also. Madaline is a spelling variation of Madeline. Madeline is variation of admired, biblical and durable Magdalena. Also Madeline is variation of biblical and darling Madeleine. Madeline is French and English cognate of Magdalena.
How do I pronounce Madaline?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Madaline is m(a)-dali-ne. The other ways to say the name is mad(a)-line.
Variants of Madaline
Magdalena, Alene, Madalene, Anna-Lena
View middle names that goes with Madaline like Olha, Leonora, Iliana, Annabel, Jkia,Names that rhyme with Madaline
How popular is the name Madaline?
Madaline used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1885 and over 4806 babies have been given the name in 127 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1906,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 127 years. Madaline is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 132 babies in England and Wales have been named Madaline.
Madaline is a common name in Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Cameroon and England. As per our findings, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Madaline around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Madaline
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. Travelling is your passion. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships.
Do you like Madaline? Other names you would love
- Cohen - Of Hebrew origin, Famed Cohen is used majorly in English, Cohen means "Priest" is bestowed upon both boys and girls. In 2018, famed name Cohen bagged 305th position on list of baby boy names in United States
- Nirali - Meaning of Nirali is Different or Unique or Different from All is used as a girl name which is commonly used in Sindhi and Telugu is rooted from Hebrew
- Itzhak - Origin of Persistent and Loved Itzhak is in Hebrew is used mostly in Hebrew is a baby boy name. Itzhak is form of Isaac in Hebrew language
- Adael - Offbeat and Fresh boy name Adael is of Hebrew origin, used principally in Hebrew language, Adael means "Adorned By God"
- Wanna - Originated from Hebrew, Uncustomary Wanna means "Yahweh is Gracious, God is Gracious and God is Merciful" is given to baby girls. Wanna is derivative of Juanita.
Famous people named Madaline
- Madaline Lee, mid 20th century American actress, best
Lists having Madaline
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Magdala
- Baby Names that mean Villager
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Elevated
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Tower
- Baby Names that mean Mary