Pryor name meaning
What does Pryor mean?
Long standing and Well-Known Pryor is used chiefly in English is originated from Latin, Pryor means "Head of the Monastery" is bestowed upon both sexes.
How do I pronounce Pryor?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Pryor is p-ryor. pr-yor is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of PryorNames that rhyme with Pryor
How popular is the name Pryor?
Pryor is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1881 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1881, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 866 on boy names chart when 37 babies were named Pryor. Over 337 people have been named Pryor in United States. At least, 300 people globally have carried Pryor as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Pryor?
Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions. When you feel sad, do good and you will feel better. Reorder your priorities and put work as last. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind.
Go through the following names similar to Pryor
- Decimus - Origin of Uncustomary and Contemporary Decimus is in Latin bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Decimus is "Tenth-Born Child Or Born on the Tenth Day" is primarily used in English
- Kornelius - Unusual Kornelius principally is used in Greenlandic and Swedish, meaning of Kornelius is "Horn" and a baby boy name has its origin in Latin
- Franciane - Originated from Latin, Franciane means "Free Condition"
- Anorah - Primarily used in English recent and isolated, Anorah means "The Word Honor with the Meaning Honor Valor, Honored Honorable and Honor" is a girl name is originated from Latin. Anorah is resulted from Honora.
- Martine - Darling and All time favorite unisex name Martine means "Warrior or Mars" and is used in Greenlandic and French is originated from Latin
Famous people named Pryor
- Pryor Lea, American politician and railroad entrepreneur
Lists having Pryor
- Boys names beginning with P
- Girls names beginning with P
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Head
- Baby Names that mean Monastery