Estella meaning and origin
Substantially used in Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Danish, German, English and Norwegian unfading and eminent, Estella means "Star" and is aimed at both sexes has origin in French and Latin. Estella is form of timeless and widely accepted Stella. Stella means Star is rooted from Latin. Estella is form of Estelle in Spanish language. It is celebrated on May 11th.
Variants of Estella
View middle names that goes with Estella like Vernie, Taryn, Diane, Cecile, Angelica, Karyn,Names that rhyme with Estella
Popularity of Estella
Estella is a popular name in United States given to over 39460 babies in 149 years. At present the name is rising, in 1883, it ranked 106th when 637 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 500 baby names an amazing 76 times Estella is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2000, it ranked 1139th when 27 girls were named Estella. Over 336 people have been named Estella in England and Wales.
Estella is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 103 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 762 people have been named Estella in France. Estella is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1966. But Estella is a popular baby name in Burundi where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Zambia, Madagascar, Colombia and Philippines. According to our research, at least 80000 people have been bestowed Estella around the globe.
Estella in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Estella
You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. Not everyone deserves your attention. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it."
Go through the following names similar to Estella
- Zeina means Beautiful or Parried or Beautiful is primarily used in Arabic is originated from African-Nsenga and Germanic is customarily given to baby girls
- Tasso came from German and Latin is particulary used in Italian and German, meaning of Tasso is "Indeed or Badger" is used as a baby boy name
- Catello - Queer boy name Catello means "Puppy", used majorly in Italian is originated from Latin
- Lucja - New-fangled and Unwonted Lucja is used predominantly in Polish is originated from Latin and a baby girl name, Lucja means "The Bright or Born At Daybreak"
- Cicero - Meaning of Cicero is Chick-Pea is originated from Latin and is aimed at boys is especially used in English
Namesakes of Estella
- Estella Warren, Canadian actress, fashion model
- Estella Marie Thompson, American former prostitute
- Estella Blain in Miss Muerte as Actress
- Estella Leon in Backyard Amateurs 14 as Actress
- Estella Sneider in Beverly Hills Royal as
- Estella Perez in Cowboy Smoke as Actress
- Estella Gabriel in The Last Good Man as Actress
- Estella Daniels in Episode #2.1 as Actress
- Estella Essex played the critical character of Eileen Barton in 1927 western film Tumbling River.
Lists having Estella
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Baby Names that mean Star