Decimus name meaning
On This Page
What does Decimus mean?
Used particulary in English new-fangled and unwonted, Decimus is of Latin origin, a baby boy name, Decimus means "Tenth-Born Child Or Born on the Tenth Day".
How is Decimus seen as a baby name?
Decimus is a unique and rare baby boy name that originates from Latin. Its meaning, "Tenth," adds a special touch to this name. It is perfect for parents who are looking for a name outside of the ordinary, but still rooted in history and tradition.
The name Decimus has a strong and powerful sound to it, making it an excellent choice for parents who want their child to have a strong and memorable name. This name is an excellent choice for families that value originality and individuality.
How do I pronounce Decimus?
The three syllabled name Decimus is pronounced, d(e)-ci-mus.
Variants of DecimusNames that rhyme with Decimus
How popular is the name Decimus?
Decimus is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. At least, 70 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Decimus?
You lack self-discipline. You appreciate your time enough not to spend it on doing things you don't want and stupid people. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something.
You would love these names similar to Decimus
- Leontios - Boy name Leontios is of Latin origin, meaning of Leontios is "Lion" is commonly used in Greek language
- Loryc - Loryc means "Little Laurent" has origin in Latin
- Ancel - Ancel's meaning is Protection, Helmet or Servant is a boy name and rooted from Germanic and Latin is used in English
- Grazian - Boy name Grazian is predominantly used in German which originated from Latin, meaning of Grazian is "Graceful or Gratus"
- Afraa - Unisex name Afraa has origin in Latin, meaning of Afraa is "Happiness or Fair Complexioned" is particulary used in Arabic and Gujarati
Sibling Names for Decimus
If you've chosen the name "Decimus" for your baby boy, you may be interested in finding sibling names that complement and enhance his unique moniker. From traditionally classic to modern and edgy, here are some of the best sibling names that pair beautifully with the Latin-inspired name Decimus.
Sister for Decimus
Brother to Decimus
Famous people named Decimus
- Decimus Junius Brutus Callaicus, consul of the Roman Republic for the year 138 BC together with Publius Cornelius Scipio Nasica Serapio
- Decimus Junius Brutus Albinus, Roman politician and general of the 1st century BC and one of the leading instigators of Julius Caesar's assassination
- Decimus Junius Silanus Torquatus, Roman senator who lived during the 1st century
- Decimus Laberius, Roman eques and writer of mimes
- Decimus Haterius Agrippa, son of the orator and senator Quintus Haterius
- Decimus Valerius Asiaticus, first man
- Decimus Rusticus, Master of the Offices and the praetorian prefect of Gaul between 409 and 410 or 413
- Decimus Burton, prolific urban designer and one of the foremost English architects of the 19th century
Lists having Decimus
- Boy names beginning with D
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Day