Quinley meaning and origin
New-fangled and Unusual Quinley's origin is Celtic is used substantially in Kannada, Gujarati and English is bestowed upon both boys and girls. Quinley is version of Quinlan. Quinlan is variant form of Quilan. New-fangled and Unusual Quinlan largely is used in English, meaning of Quinlan is "Athletic and Descendant of Caoinlean Descendant of the Slender One" is of Celtic origin.
Variants of Quinley
View middle names that goes with Quinley like Joelle, Elnora, Catalina, Emilie, Raegan, Veronica,Names that rhyme with Quinley
Popularity of Quinley
In United States, Quinley is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 3000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 2819th when 59 girl were named Quinley. There are over 369 babies that have been given the name Quinley in United States. Quinley is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. According to our findings, at least 300 people have been bestowed Quinley around the globe.
What numerology tells about Quinley?
You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. You don't think twice before making a decision.
Parents who liked Quinley, loved these names
- Feagan - Meaning of Feagan is Little Fiery One and Little Hugh aimed at boys is originated from Celtic. Feagan is derivation of Fagan.
- Brendon means Raven or Prince used for both boys and girls, used specifically in English is originated from Celtic, Old Irish and Old English
- Aland - The queer boy name Aland means "Fair, Handsome or Both a Diminutive of Albert" is originated from Celtic is principally used in English, Finnish and Swedish
- Denzill - Substantially used in English, Denzill is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Denzill is "A Place-name in Cornwall" is rooted from Celtic
- Audrie - Unfamiliar Audrie came from English and Celtic bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Audrie is "Noble Strength or High or Royal" is used commonly in English
Namesakes of Quinley
We could not find any notable namesake.