Brendon name meaning
What does Brendon mean?
Brendon's meaning is Prince or Raven is a gender insensitive name that came from Celtic, Old English and Old Irish is used specifically in English. Brendon is derivative of Brandon. Brandon is variation of saintly and commonly accepted Brendan. Also Brandon is variant form of well-liked Brandan. Well-Liked Brandon's origin is Celtic and Old English, meaning of Brandon is "Broom Covered Hill and Gorse Hill". The name is celebrated on May 16th.
Is Brendon a suitable baby name?
Brendon is a popular baby boy name that has gained popularity due to its strong and regal sound. Its Celtic origin gives it a unique touch, adding charm to its appeal. The name Brendon typically conjures up images of a confident and ambitious young man with leadership qualities. This name has been used for many years and remains a beloved choice among parents looking for an elegant yet powerful name for their child. It's easy to pronounce, spell and remember, making it an ideal option for parents who want their child's name to stand out without being too complicated or hard-to-pronounce. Brendon is a timeless classic that will never go out of style and will always be associated with grace, poise, strength and royalty.
How do I pronounce Brendon?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Brendon as b-ren-don. The other ways to say the name is br(e)-ndon.
Variants of Brendon
Bréanainn, Brendanus, Brenndon, BrendanNames that rhyme with Brendon
How popular is the name Brendon?
a popular name in United States having over 19617 recievers in 78 years of usage. Presently the name is rising, in 1998, it ranked 318th when 868 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 22 times In New South Wales, Brendon was once a common name since emerging in 1973 it has been given to over 1302 babies. At its zenith in 1984,. After 15 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Brendon is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 359 on boy names chart when 64 babies were given the name Brendon. Over 843 people have been named Brendon in England and Wales. Brendon is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1986 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1995, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 759 on boy names chart when 29 babies were named Brendon. Over 378 people have been named Brendon in France. Also, during its short run of just 6 years in Queensland, it had made it to the top 100 names. In 1984, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 81 on boy names chart when 49 babies were named Brendon. Over 258 people have been named Brendon in Queensland.
But Brendon is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 10000 have the name as well as in Australia. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Brendon in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Brendon
You dream of living in a more humane society. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. You should focus on your personal progress too.
Looking for names similar to Brendon? Please go through the following names
- Eóghan - Of Celtic origin, Eóghan means "Youth" is used as a baby boy name
- Jennae means Modern Name Based on Jane or Jean, Based on Janai or God is Gracious used for girls which is used commonly in English has its origin in Old Welsh and Latin
- Jenaya means Modern Name Based on Jane or Jean, God has Answered or Trendy or Hip is used as a baby girl name. Its origin is in Old Welsh, Latin and Celtic is largely used in English
- Ossian means Os or Name of a Legendary Scottish Bard used for boys is originated from Old Irish and Celtic is primarily used in Finnish, Irish and Swedish
- Kenricks is used largely in English is a baby boy name. Its origin is in Celtic, Kenricks means "Royal Ruler"
Middle names for Brendon
We've compiled a list of the well-liked and sweet middle names for Brendon below.
View more middle names that goes with Brendon.
Sibling Names for Brendon
If you're considering naming your newborn son Brendon, you may also be wondering what names would complement his moniker. Here's a list of sibling names that pair well with Brendon, from classic choices to modern picks.
Names for Brendon's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Brendon
- Brendon McNichol, lap-steel/guitar player,
- Brendon Ryan Barrett, American actor and acting coach
- Brendon Burns, Australian stand-up comedian and author
- Brendon Small, American writer, producer, voice actor
- Brendon Batson, English former footballer
- Brendon Julian, former Australian cricketer
- Brendon Ayanbadejo, former American football linebacker and special teamer
- Brendon McCullum, New Zealand former international cricketer,
- Brendon Kuruppu, former Sri Lankan wicket-keeper and opening batsman
- Brendon Bracewell, former New Zealand Test cricketer
- Brendon Goddard, former professional Australian rules footballer
- Brendon Lade, assistant coach and former Australian rules footballer with the Port Adelaide Football Club
- Brendon Gale, influential Australian rules football sports administrator
- Brendon Pongia, New Zealand former professional basketball player
- Brendon Dedekind, South African retired swimmer
- Brendon Grylls, National Party member of the Legislative Assembly of Western Australia
- Brendon Urie, American singer, songwriter, and musician
- Brendon Diamanti, former New Zealand cricketer
- Brendon Cook, former race driver, racing mainly in Australia
- Brendon Feddema, Australian rules footballer
- Brendon Leonard, New Zealand rugby union footballer
- Brendon Fewster, Australian rules footballer
- Brendon Santalab, Australian professional football player
- Brendon Hartley, New Zealand professional racing driver
- Brendon 'Moose' Boyd in Mad Max: Fury Road as Production Manager
- Brendon Villegas in Welcome to the Jungle as
- Brendon Daniels in Four Corners as Actor
- Brendon Baerg in Bambi II as Actor
- Brendon Garrett in Frisky as Actor
- Brendon Huor in American Sniper as Stunts
- Brendon John Kelly in The Joint as Actor
- Brendon Miller in Second Chances as Actor
- Brendon Walsh in Brendon Walsh/Glenn Wool/Kumail Nanjiani/Kirk Fox as
- Brendon Zub in Exile on Main St. as Actor
Lists having Brendon
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Bre
- Boy names that ends with -don
- Popular Boy Names in New South Wales (1993)
- Popular Boy Names in Queensland (1988)
- Baby Names that mean Prince
- Baby Names that mean Raven