Angelia name meaning
On This Page
What does Angelia mean?
Meaning of Angelia is Angelic, Divine Messenger or Angel is used as a unisex name and is principally used in Swedish, Finnish, Tamil, Bengali, Danish, Telugu, English, Marathi, Hindi, Oriya, Kannada, Norwegian, Gujarati and Malayalam has origin in Old Greek.
Angelia is version of biblical, persistent and desirable Angela. Angela is version of predominant and ceaseless Angelica. Also Angela is variant form of biblical, frequently used and eternal Angelina. Angela is a feminine version of Angelus.
Prevalent Angela is originated from Old Greek, Angela means "Heavenly Messenger, Angel and Messenger of God Angel".
How do I pronounce Angelia?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Angelia is a-nge-lia. an-gelia is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Angelia
How popular is the name Angelia?
Angelia was a popular name in United States. Over 22251 babies have been named Angelia since 1912. When at the peak of its usage in 1966, the moniker grabbed the 268th spot and 966 baby girls were given the name.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 106 years. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 21 times Angelia is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1900 but could not make beyond the top 600.
Over 121 babies in France have been named Angelia.
Angelia is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Angelia is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Malaysia, Brazil, Nigeria, Mexico, Haiti, China, Jamaica, Philippines, Australia, Colombia and England.
As per our estimate, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Angelia around the globe.
What numbers say about Angelia?
Work on your ability to understand how people feel. Travelling is your passion. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You are a wise person. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick.
Parents who liked Angelia, loved these names
- Plato - Anomalous Old Greek Plato is used chiefly in English, meaning of Plato is "Broad-Shouldered" is a boy name
- Monnie - Used particulary in English venerable and prevalent, Monnie aimed at both sexes, Monnie means "A Wise Counsellor and Solitary" is of Old Greek origin. Monnie is diminutive of Monica.
- Sybille - Unconventional Old Greek Sybille bestowed upon girls which is used particulary in Swedish, German and Finnish, meaning of Sybille is "Priestess of Apollo"
- Xanthippe means Yellow Horse or Xanthos Which Means Yellow Golden Fair is rooted from Old Greek aimed at baby girls is used notably in German and English
- Herodias - Girl name Herodias has its origin in Old Greek and is used particulary in Biblical language, Herodias means "Song of the Hero or Heros Meaning Hero Fighter"
Middle names for Angelia
We've compiled a list of the familiar and lovely middle names for Angelia below.
View more middle names that goes with Angelia.
Sibling Names for Angelia
If you're thinking of naming your baby girl Angelia, you might want to consider choosing a sibling name that complements it. Here are some suggestions for sibling names that work well with Angelia and would make a lovely combination for your family.
Sister for Angelia
Names for Angelia's brother
Famous people named Angelia
- Angelia High in Embrace the Darkness as Actress
- Angelia DeSanzo in Bigfoot the Movie as Actress
- Angelia Ong in Binibining Pilipinas 2011: The Pageant as
Lists having Angelia
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Angel
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Angel