Raajena meaning and origin
Raajena is spelling variation of Rajena. Rajena is form of everlasting and customary Regina.
Variants of Raajena
View middle names that goes with Raajena like Mette, Martyna, Mabelle, Hortense,Names that rhyme with Raajena
Popularity of Raajena
Raajena is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Raajena?
Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You are all about adventure and travel. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You always feel like something's missing in your life.
Do you like Raajena? You would love these names
- Patriece - Meaning of Patriece is Female Version of Patrick and Nobleman used for girls is originated from Latin and English. Patriece is resulted from Patricia.
- Lörinc - Lörinc's meaning is Laurel is mostly used in Hungarian that originated from Latin is aimed at baby boys
- Columban - Origin of Columban is in Latin, meaning of Columban is "Dove" which is prevalently used in English is used as a baby boy name
- Isaurus - Originated from Latin, Isaurus typically bestowed upon baby boys, Isaurus means "From Isauria"
- Aletta - Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Uncommon and Enduring Aletta is principally used in French and Icelandic mostly aimed at baby girls, Aletta means "Of Noble Figure or Of a Noble Kind"
Namesakes of Raajena
We could not find any notable namesake.