Emelyne meaning and origin
Particulary used in English and French unheard-of, Emelyne is of Latin, Gothic, Germanic and German origin, meaning of Emelyne is "Embracing Everything, Brave or Home and Sweet" is used for girls. Emelyne is a variation of famed and ever lasting Emma. Emma is variant form of durable and frequently used Erma. Also Emma is variant of Emerentia. Emma is also variant of well-known and ceaseless Emilia. Emma is diminutive of names with "Er". Also Emma is shortened form of "Irm. Emma is also abridged form of Emily. Origin of Unorthodox Emma is in Latin and Germanic, meaning of Emma is "Whole, Great and All". Emelyne is a variation of well-liked and evergreen Emily. Emily is version of EmilieAmelia. Emily is English equivalent of Emilie. Also Emily is English equivalent of Émilie. Emily means The Word Aemulus Which is of the Meaning Imitating Rivaling, Emily and Rival is originated from Latin. It is celebrated on October 27th.
Variants of Emelyne
View middle names that goes with Emelyne like Ihna, Lucie, Door, Maryse, Selina, Prudence,Names that rhyme with Emelyne
Popularity of Emelyne
Emelyne is a common name in France given to over 3041 babies in 48 years. At its zenith in 1996, the moniker grabbed the 327th spot and 134 baby girls were given the name. Emelyne is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 261 on girl names chart when 40 babies were named Emelyne. Over 485 people have been named Emelyne in Belgium.
Emelyne is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. But Emelyne is a popular baby name in Burundi where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in Rwanda. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Emelyne
You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. Injustice makes you go crazy. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You possess great communication skills. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with.
If you like Emelyne, you would love these names
- Cordelia - Celebrated and Ceaseless Cordelia came from Latin is particulary used in Norwegian, Finnish and English, meaning of Cordelia is "Cor, Little Hearts or Little Heart" is used for baby girls
- Natasja - Prevailing girl name Natasja is used principally in Swedish, Scandinavian and Norwegian, meaning of Natasja is "Born on Christmas or Born on Christmas" has its origin in Latin
- Florentine - The curious and classic unisex name Florentine came from Latin which is specifically used in German, Danish and Finnish languages, Florentine means "Blossoming, Flowering or Flower Garden"
- Norabel came from Latin is a girl name, meaning of Norabel is "Honor or Abbreviation of Eleanora" is used dominantly in English
- Charmène - Of Latin origin, Charmène means "Bright Red"
Namesakes of Emelyne
We could not find any notable namesake.