Jaami meaning and origin
Boy name Jaami means "Perfect" is used principally in Arabic and Finnish. Jaami is variation of biblical and renowned Jami. Jami is form of biblical, durable and widely accepted Jacqueline. Also Jami is variant of widely accepted and persistent James. Jami is also form of Penjami. Jami is also variant of well-known and orthodox Hjalmar. Jami is also form of Viljami. Jami's meaning is Pet Form of James Used as a Woman's Name, Daughter-in-law and One who Supplants is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Jaami
Jami, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Jacqueline, James, Penjami, Hjalmar, Viljami, Jamilynn, Jacobus, Jacomus, Jacob, Yakov, Jacalin, Jacklyn, Jamie, Jaquana, Jacques, Lin, Chango, Jascha, Jasha, Aaronjames, Jamesanthony, Benjamin, Hjalamar, Hjalmarr, Viljam, JamielynnNames that rhyme with Jaami
Popularity of Jaami
Jaami is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Jaami
You are practically a walking inspiration when it comes to your life because you created a life that's worth admiring. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. You are all about balance, good karma, justice, having a higher purpose in life, and motivating people. Self-doubt is your worst but it makes you better.
Looking for names similar to Jaami? Please go through the following names
- Rayhan - Curious unisex name Rayhan is mainly used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Rayhan is "Sweet Basil, Preferred of God or Favoured by God" has its origin in Arabic
- Siwar - Unexpected and Modernistic Siwar chiefly is used in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Siwar is "Arm Ring, Bracelet or Arm-Ring"
- Qaraah is used largely in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon girls, Qaraah means "Kind or Cloudlet"
- Adrish prevalently is used in Oriya, Gujarati and Tamil is a baby boy name, meaning of Adrish is "Infinite Visionary or Mirror"
- Sabburah - Meaning of Sabburah is Very Patient or Enduring is used mostly in Arabic and Sindhi is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Jaami
We could not find any notable namesake.