Radhika meaning and origin
Unconventional unisex name Radhika means "Successful, Prosperous or Rathai - Wife of Kannan" which is prevalently used in Marathi, Sanskrit, Kannada, Telugu, Bengali, Arabic, Oriya, Assamese, Malayalam, Indian, Hindi, Gujarati, Sindhi and Tamil came from Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Radhika
Popularity of Radhika
Radhika is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1966 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1997, it ranked 3104th when 43 girls were named Radhika. There are over 996 babies that have been given the name Radhika in United States. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 753 on girl names chart when 30 babies were named Radhika. There are over 278 babies that have been given the name Radhika in England and Wales.
But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 3000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 520000 people has been named Radhika globally.
What numerology tells about Radhika?
You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Parents who liked Radhika, loved these names
- Afnan means Name of the Flower in Heaven or Tree Branches of Twigs aimed at both sexes is primarily used in Arabic and Arabic
- Areen - Rare unisex name Areen is especially used in Arabic, Oriya and Hindi languages, meaning of Areen is "Full of Joy, Ireland or Mountain Strength"
- Ayaan - Commonly used in Bengali, Malayalam and Hindi frequently used, Ayaan is of Sanskrit origin and is aimed at both genders, meaning of Ayaan is "Someone who is Religiously Inclined or Gift of God"
- Ghalibah - Girl name Ghalibah is commonly used in Sindhi and Arabic, Ghalibah means "Dominant"
- Nizzar substantially is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Nizzar is "Keen-eyed, Attention to Details or Keen Eyed" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Radhika
- Radhika Coomaraswamy, Sri Lankan lawyer
- Radhika Chaudhari in Tere Naam as Actress
- Radhika Pandit in Moggina Manasu as Actress
- Radhika Sarathkumar in Nallavanukku Nallavan as Actress
- Radhika Apte in Hunterrr as Actress
- Radhika Anand in movie Bhram: An Illusion as Writer
- Radhika Kutty played leading role of Jhanavi in 2015 action and drama film Rudra Tandava.
Lists having Radhika
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- American Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Successful
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Lover
- Baby Names that mean Krishna
- Baby Names that mean Success
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Wife