Rasiah meaning and origin
Rasiah is variant of modernistic Rasia. Rasia is variant of famous, conifer and sacred Rose.
Variants of RasiahNames that rhyme with Rasiah
Popularity of Rasiah
Rasiah is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Rasiah
When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. Stress hates your guts. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You need to travel more because you work all the time. Hang around with new people but be selective. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
Do you like Rasiah? Other names you would love
- Lénaïc is originated from Greek, Lénaïc means "Splash of the Sun"
- Olinto - Olintos origin is Old Greek bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Olinto is "Olinthos or Olynthos" is used chiefly in Italian
- Ira - The prevailing and perennial unisex name Ira is prevalently used in Kannada, Sikh and Telugu, Ira means "Vigilant or Watchful" is rooted from Hebrew and Old Greek
- Ágnes came from Old Greek, meaning of Ágnes is "The Chaste or The Pure" and a girl name is commonly used in Hungarian
- Ephie - Predominantly used in English, Ephie is originated from Old Greek and is bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ephie is "Eu Which Means Good Well and Of Good Repute". Ephie is short of Euphemia.
Namesakes of Rasiah
We could not find any notable namesake.