Rada name meaning
On This Page
What does Rada mean?
Unexpected choice and Perpetual Latin Rada bestowed upon baby girls, used prevalently in Swedish, Serbian, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish, meaning of Rada is "Council". Rada is a form of perennial and prominent Rose.
Rose is form of imperishable and widely accepted Rosa. Rose means The Words Hros Which Means Horse and Flower Name is originated from Latin and Germanic.. Rada is form of Names Containing the Name Element Rado in Latin and Slavic languages.
Variants of RadaNames that rhyme with Rada
How popular is the name Rada?
Rada is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 58 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 431 people have been named Rada in United States. But Rada is a popular baby name in Serbia where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Russia, India and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
As per our evaluation, over 60000 people has been named Rada globally.
What numerology tells about Rada?
You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. Your failures motivate you. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort.
If you like Rada, you would love these names
- Markell - Admired Markell came from English-American and Latin, meaning of Markell is "Dedicated to Mars (The Roman God of War)" is a gender-neutral name is chiefly used in American and English
- Honoria - Meaning of Honoria is Honored Honorable, The Word Honor with the Meaning Honor Valor or Honor is predominantly used in Norwegian and Swedish and is used for baby girls is originated from Latin
- Deston - Of English and Latin origin, Unheard-of Deston means "Destiny and The Elements Destiny" is a boy name. Deston is derivation of Destin.
- Prissy - Anomalous Prissy is originated from Latin is used in Spanish and English, Prissy means "Diminutive of Priscilla or Ancient" is used as a baby girl name
- Léliane - Latin name Léliane means "Closing or Key"
Famous people named Rada
- Rada Rassimov, Italian actress of Serb origin
- Rada Iveković, Croatian professor, philosopher, Indologist
- Rada Djuricin in The Twelve Chairs as Actress
Lists having Rada
- Girl names beginning with R
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Serbian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Council