Renatha meaning and origin
Unorthodox and Modern girl name Renatha is used chiefly in Swedish and Danish. Renatha is form of biblical and widely accepted Renata. Renata is version of biblical and prominent Renée. Renata is an effeminate version of Renatus. Unorthodox and Modern Renata is originated from Latin, Renata means "Born Again".
Variants of RenathaNames that rhyme with Renatha
Popularity of Renatha
Renatha is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. But Renatha is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Renatha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Renatha
You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy.
You would love these names similar to Renatha
- Alvinius - Boy name Alvinius is of German and Old English origin, primarily used in Swedish and Norwegian languages, Alvinius means "Everything and Friend and Noble Friend". Alvinius is a manly version of Alvine.
- Torvi - Girl name Torvi is specifically used in Danish and Swedish. Torvi is equivalent of Þórví in Swedish language
- Reiulf is equivalent of Reidulf in Norwegian language
- Germann - Boy name Germann has its origin in Germanic and Old High German and is used prevalently in Swedish and Danish languages, meaning of Germann is "Spear or Man"
- Svenny - Girl name Svenny is prevalently used in Danish and Norwegian languages. Svenny is Swedish and Norwegian cognate of Svenný
Namesakes of Renatha
We could not find any notable namesake.