Renate meaning and origin
Meaning of Renate is Born Again or Regenerate is predominantly used in Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish, Dutch and German and a gender insensitive name is originated from Latin. Renate is variant of lofty and biblical Renata. Renata is variant of frequently used and biblical Renée. Renata is effeminate version of Renatus. Of Latin origin, Outlandish Renata, Renata means "Born Again". Renate is version of biblical René. René is form of Renatus in French language. Also René is French cognate of Renatus. René means Born Again and Regenerate has origin in Latin. Renate is effeminate form of Renatus. Renatus is version of biblical René. Unfamiliar Latin Renatus, meaning of Renatus is "Reborn One and Regenerate" is used commonly in Swedish, Finnish and Danish. The name is celebrated on October 19th.
Variants of Renate
View middle names that goes with Renate like Esey, Felicia, Corrie, Nakia, Chey, Gaelle,Names that rhyme with Renate
Popularity of Renate
Renate is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1917 and was last seen in 2008, during its 66 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1961, it ranked 1361st when 67 girl were named Renate. Over 1247 babies in United States have been named Renate. The given name is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 28 years of usage and 150 bearers, the name could just made to the top 584 names in 1952 before vanishing in 1992. Over 150 people have been named Renate in France.
However things change on global perspective, Renate is extremely popular in Germany where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Austria, Netherlands and Switzerland. As per our evaluation, over 900000 people has been named Renate globally.
Renate in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Renate?
You thrive for balance and harmony in life but you are never going to make it with fake people causing you stress. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner.
Parents who liked Renate, loved these names
- Aquanet - Meaning of Aquanet is Water is originated from Latin is bestowed upon baby girls. Aquanet is derivation of Aqua.
- Vitale - Boy name Vitale came from Latin, meaning of Vitale is "Lively, Life-Sustaining or Vital" is notably used in Italian
- Marijn - Predominantly used in Dutch, Marijn means "Of the Sea" and is bestowed upon boys is originated from Latin
- Kristena - Infrequent girl name Kristena means "Christian or Follower of Christ". It is rooted from Latin is majorly used in English
- Minor - The widely accepted and venerable unisex name Minor is originated from English and Latin and is used predominantly in Danish and Norwegian languages, Minor means "Smallest One"
Namesakes of Renate
- Renate Holub, political philosopher and critical social theorist
- Renate Schmidt, German Social Democratic politician
- Renate von Natzmer, German noblewoman
- Renate Rubinstein, German-Dutch writer, journalist and columnist
- Renate Loll, Professor in Theoretical Physics at the Institute for Mathematics
- Renate Blank, German politician and member of the Christian Social Union of Bavaria
- Renate Eggebrecht, German violinist and record producer
- Renate Brausewetter, Spanish-born German silent film actress
- Renate Rudolph, former East German handball player,
- Renate Groenewold, Dutch former long track speed skater and road bicycle racer
- Renate Stecher, German sprint runner and a triple Olympic champion
- Renate Künast, German politician of Alliance '90/The Greens
- Renate Müller, German singer and actress
- Renate Sommer, German politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Renate Götschl, former champion alpine ski racer
- Renate Dorrestein, Dutch writer, journalist and feminist
- Renate Boy, former German shot putter
- Renate Lingor, retired female German international football player
- Renate Gietl, Italian luger who has competed since 1997
- Renate Stendhal, Renate Stendhal, Ph
- Renate Stuurman in The Giver as Actress
- Renate Schroeter in La dentellière as Actress
- Renate Langer in Vergiss beim Sex die Liebe nicht - Der neue Schulmädchenreport 13. Teil as Actress
- Renate Hoy in Abbott and Costello Go to Mars as Actress
- Renate Reinsve in Oslo, 31. august as Actress
- Renate Krößner in Solo Sunny as Actress
- Renate Kasché in La figlia di Frankenstein as Actress
- Renate Ewert in Der rote Kreis as Actress
- Renate Barken is renowned for her acting in movie Der gr�ne Salon
- Renate Bernhardt, from 1968 flick Via Erotica 6, who characterized N.
- In 1964 drama, romance flick, Der geteilte Himmel, Renate Blume portrayed Rita Seidel.
- In 1951, Renate Fischer played the role of Guste Daimchen in comedy, drama film Der Untertan.
- Renate Hess, from 1979 drama film Ekstase - Der Prozeß gegen die Satansmädchen, who played N.
- In 1986, Renate Jett characterized the role of Susan in comedy flick Paradise Ges.m.b.H..
- Renate Angelika Jüdes, from 2012 drama flick Stranger Road, who played Apotekare.
- In 1978, Renate Kastelik played the role of Susanne in adventure and comedy movie Das Lustschloß im Spessart.
- In 1956, Renate Küster characterized the role of Ursula in crime film Treffpunkt Aimée.
- Renate Mannhardt characterized vital character of Luisa Vidor, alias Johann Schultze in 1954 drama flick Non credo più all'amore (La paura).
- Renate Muhri, from 1984 drama, sport flick Der Sprinter, who characterized the Bridgitte Sonnenborg.
- In 1981 film, Total vereist, Renate Reiche characterized Elisabeth.
- Renate Roland, from 1968 drama film Bübchen, who portrayed the Monika Behm.
- Renate von Holt portrayed important character of Hannerl Maderer in 1967 comedy flick Heubodengeflüster.
Lists having Renate
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ren