Rikus meaning and origin
Rikus's meaning is Home, Homeland, Rich, Powerful or Power has its origin in Old High German and is given to boys is mainly used in Dutch and Frisian.
Variants of RikusNames that rhyme with Rikus
Popularity of Rikus
Rikus is a rare name around the world.
Rikus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Rikus?
The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. You are seen as this ignorant, negative person who's full of himself, when in fact, you are the total opposite but only for people who deserve it.
Go through the following names similar to Rikus
- Hendrika mainly is used in Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Hendrika is "House or Ruler" is a girl name has its origin in Frisian and Germanic
- Annike has its origin in Hebrew language bestowed upon baby girls used in Scandinavian and Dutch, Annike means "He (God) Was Gracious"
- Hubertus especially is used in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish is originated from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Hubertus is "Spirit or Shiny" is bestowed upon boys
- Jannis - Rarefied Jannis is used particulary in Low German, Swedish and Scandinavian, Jannis means "God is Merciful or God is Gracious". Its origin is in Hebrew is a gender-neutral name
- Cas means Treasurer is of Old Persian and Slavonic origin is a baby boy name is largely used in Dutch
Namesakes of Rikus
We could not find any notable namesake.