Lisaann meaning and origin
Curious girl name Lisaann is rooted from Hebrew, Dutch and English is dominantly used in English. Lisaann is spelling variant of Lisann. Lisann is version of trendy Lisanne.
Variants of Lisaann
View middle names that goes with Lisaann like Delilah, Aizah, Sharlene, Nariyah, Shyanne,Names that rhyme with Lisaann
Popularity of Lisaann
Lisaann is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1958 and was last seen in 1997, during its 36 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1965, it ranked 1634th when 47 girls were named Lisaann. Over 582 babies in United States have been named Lisaann. As per our research, over 500 people has been named Lisaann globally.
What numbers say about Lisaann?
Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. You are intelligent and independent. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. Most people undervalue your smartness because they believe that beauty never goes with intelligence. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours.
Looking for a name like Lisaann? Please go through the following names
- Edelbert - Edelbert's meaning is Of Noble Lineage, Bright or Honorable is used as a boy name. It is rooted from Old High German and Germanic is particulary used in English, Dutch and German
- Fem - The prevailing girl name Fem is dominantly used in Dutch, Fem means "Good Speech" is rooted from Old Greek
- Annet - Predominantly used in Swedish, Finnish and Dutch unusual, Annet means "Grace, Mercy and God has Favoured Me" that of Hebrew origin is aimed at girls. Annet is short of Anna.
- Bertram means Wise Person, Brilliant or Raven or Shiny Raven is used in German, Dutch and Finnish bestowed upon boys came from Old High German and Germanic. On baby boy names chart, predominant Bertram bagged 497th position in 1933 in United States
- Sander - Admired Sander came from Old Greek, meaning of Sander is "Defender of Men, Protector or Defender of Man", used notably in Scandinavian and Finnish is a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Lisaann
We could not find any notable namesake.