Robbin meaning and origin
Robbin's meaning is Form of Robin, A Small or Famous Brilliance is notably used in Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Dutch and English used as a gender-neutral name came from Germanic and Old High German. Robbin is form of imperishable and widely accepted Roberta. Roberta is feminine variation of Robert. Origin of Well-Liked Roberta is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Roberta is "Bright Famous One, Glory and Brilliant and Bright Fame".
Variants of RobbinNames that rhyme with Robbin
Popularity of Robbin
Robbin was a popular name in United States. Over 10359 babies have been given the name in 140 years. At its zenith in 1959, it ranked 374th when 650 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 140 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 9 times Robbin is a common name in Netherlands while somewhat familiar name in Canada, Indonesia, Kenya, Uganda, Sweden, Papua New Guinea, India, China and Zambia. According to our findings, over 20000 babies have been named Robbin globally.
Robbin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Robbin
You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives.
Go through the following names similar to Robbin
- Leentje - Originated from Old Greek and Hebrew, Leentje is used in Dutch and a baby girl name, Leentje means "Of Magdala"
- Pier - Originated from Old Greek and Greek, Unwonted Pier means "Rock or Rock", largely used in Dutch and English is used as a unisex name
- Aletta - Meaning of Aletta is Of a Noble Kind or Of Noble Figure has origin in Latin, Germanic and Old High German, especially used in Danish, Norwegian and Dutch is given to girls
- Suus - Originated from Hebrew, Trendy Suus bestowed upon baby girls used dominantly in Dutch, Suus means "Lily"
- Marinus - Rare boy name Marinus came from Latin, meaning of Marinus is "Sea Which Belong or Of the Sea" is notably used in German and Swedish
Namesakes of Robbin
- Robbin Crosby, member of glam metal band Ratt
- Robbin Lee Teller in Cletus as Actress
- Robbin John acted in TV series One by One
Lists having Robbin
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Brilliance
- Baby Names that mean Fame