Talia meaning and origin
Prominent Talia's origin is Old Greek, Hebrew and Latin bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Talia is "Lamb, Dew from Heaven, Blossom, Birth, Flowering or The Word Tal with the Meaning Dew" is especially used in Danish, Arabic, Swedish, Finnish, English and Norwegian. Talia is variant of biblical and all time favorite Natalia. Natalia is variant form of preeminent, sky-scraping soaring and ever lasting Natalie. Renowned Natalia's origin is Latin, meaning of Natalia is "Birthday, Born on Christmas and Birth". Talia is shortened form of Nathalie. Nathalie is a variant of recently modish, biblical and darling Natalie. Prevalent Nathalie has its origin in Latin, German and French, Nathalie means "Born on Christmas, Christmas Babies and Birth". The name is celebrated on July 27th.
Variants of Talia
Tahleah, Natalia, Natalis, Natalie, Atta, Nata, Talja, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Tahlea, Nataliz, Nadalie, Nastassja, Noelle, Nataliemarie, Atte, Akatta, Ata, Natia, Nathan, Natasja, Natan, Aidaliz, Adela, Adelheid, Adaleiz
View middle names that goes with Talia like Kathleen, Bridget, Julia, Emily, Madelyn, Estelle,Names that rhyme with Talia
Popularity of Talia
Talia was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1960 around 26583 babies have been given the moniker. When at its peak in 2015, 1119 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 283rd position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 55 years but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 26 times
Talia is common in England and Wales where over 3743 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. Presently the name is rising, in 2005, the moniker grabbed the 220th spot and 217 baby girls were given the name. Also, A common name in France with over 2721 new-borns have been given the name since 1965. When at the peak of its usage in 2017, it ranked 261st when 230 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Talia is a familiar baby name in New South Wales during its short run, it been to the top 100 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 89 on girl names chart when 86 babies were given the name Talia. Over 167 babies in New South Wales have been named Talia. The first name is a unique baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 300 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 282 on girl names chart when 29 babies were named Talia. Over 247 babies in Switzerland have been named Talia. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 283 on girl names chart when 37 babies were named Talia. Over 436 babies in Belgium have been named Talia.
Talia is an uncommon baby name in still in use in Ireland. Talia is a rare baby name in New South Wales where it may not be used now. Over 167 people have been named Talia in New South Wales. But Talia is a popular baby name in Algeria where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Talia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Talia
You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are a wise person. Your failures motivate you. When hard times come, and life seems more challenging than ever, just remind yourself of all you've lived through. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul.
Looking for names similar to Talia? Please go through the following names
- Bakkar mostly is used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Bakkar is "A Reciter of the Quran or Author" is a baby boy name
- Samit - Meaning of Samit is Quiet, Always Making Friends or Collected is a gender insensitive name is used in Bengali and Gujarati
- Farwah - Prevalently used in Arabic and Arabic, Farwah is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Farwah is "Companion or Covering"
- Qanit - Used notably in Arabic and Sindhi, Qanit means "Humble or Submissive" is used as a boy name
- Jaish means Of High Quality, Pure or Excellent is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Arabic and Tamil
Namesakes of Talia
- Talia Shire, American actress best
- Talia Balsam, American television and film actress
- Talia Rubel, film and theater actress
- Talia Sahid, fictional character
- Talia Gordon in The Will as Actress
- In 2016, Talia del Val played the role of Ana in musical film Las invasoras.
- In 2008, Talia Zucker played the role of Alice Palmer in drama and horror flick Lake Mungo.
- Talia Monaghan played the significant role of Ribbon 1 and Missy in 2008 comedy, drama film Hey Hey It's Esther Blueburger.
Lists having Talia
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2009)
- Baby Names that mean Lamb
- Baby Names that mean Dew
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean Blooming
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean Christmas
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Blossom
- Baby Names that mean Birth
- Baby Names that mean Flowering