Minerva meaning and origin
Meaning of Minerva is Roman God of Knowledge, Intellect or Mind is originated from Greek and Latin used mainly in Icelandic, Swedish, Norwegian, English, German, Danish, Finnish and Tamil is bestowed upon baby girls. Minerva is celebrated on August 23rd.
Variants of Minerva
View middle names that goes with Minerva like Vyra,Names that rhyme with Minerva
Popularity of Minerva
A common name in United States having over 15241 recievers in 139 years of usage. The moniker is on fire on the charts, in 1880, it ranked 193rd when 221 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the moniker has been to Minerva is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2062 (2013) in its 12 years run on England and Wales naming chart. However things change on global perspective, Minerva is extremely popular in Mexico where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Philippines, Venezuela, Cuba, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico. At least, 200000 people globally have carried Minerva as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Minerva?
You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You want to inspire others to do the same. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? Leave your own mark in the world. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
If you like Minerva, you would love these names
- Sindi - Unconventional girl name Sindi means "Woman from the Mountain Kynthos on Delos Island", used mainly in Albanian has its origin in Latin, French and Old Greek languages
- Moriz has its origin in Latin, Moriz means "The Moor or The One from Mauritania" which is used in German is a baby boy name
- Aryana - Prominent Aryanas origin is Persian and Latin is specifically used in Bengali and Telugu and is used for girls, meaning of Aryana is "Woman from Hadria or Noble"
- Quintyne - The girl name Quintyne means "Born Fifth, Fifth-Born Daughter and The Word Quintus with the Meaning Fifth" is originated from Latin language. Quintyne is derivative of Quintina.
- Florenze - Girl name Florenze means "Flowering" has origin in Latin
Namesakes of Minerva
- Minerva Pious, American radio, television and film actress
- Minerva Urecal, American vaudevillian and radio
- Minerva Cuevas, Mexican conceptual artist
- Minerva Press, publishing house
- Minerva J. Chapman, American painter
- Minerva Teichert, American painter notable for her art depicting Western and Mormon subjects
- Minerva Hernández Ramos, Mexican politician affiliated with the National Action Party
- Minerva Diann Savoy in Captain America: The Winter Soldier as Costume and Wardrobe Department
- Minerva Gomez in Lake House as Actress
- Minerva Vier in Baby Boom as Actress
- Minerva García in Love American Style as Actress
- Minerva Scelza in Caddyshack as Actress
- Minerva Daly is notable for her acting in movie Codice d'amore orientale
Lists having Minerva
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Intellect
- Baby Names that mean Eponymous
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean Mind