Ruksha name meaning
What does Ruksha mean?
The girl name Ruksha is dominantly used in Arabic and Tamil, Ruksha means "Beautiful".
Variants of RukshaNames that rhyme with Ruksha
How popular is the name Ruksha?
Ruksha is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 200 people has been named Ruksha globally.
Numerological aspects of Ruksha
If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. Luck is following your every step in life. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy.
Parents who liked Ruksha, loved these names
- Anum - Meaning of Anum is Blessing of God, Fifth Born or Gods Gift has its origin in African which is used mainly in Arabic and African is aimed at both sexes
- Zana - Eternal and Famous Zana is used particulary in Hindi and English, Zana means "Flow of Water or Yahweh is Gracious". Its origin is in Hebrew and Arabic is a girl name
- Aseema - Of Arabic origin, Aseema is dominantly used in Bengali, Tamil and Telugu used as a baby girl name, Aseema means "Devotee or Limitless"
- Altaf - Recent and Odd Altaf is used principally in Sindhi and Arabic, Altaf means "Graces or More Gracious" and a gender-neutral name has its origin in Arabic
- Ahan - Isolated and Fresh unisex name Ahan is used specifically in Arabic, Tamil and Hindi, meaning of Ahan is "Rich or Dawn"
Famous people named Ruksha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ruksha
- Girl names beginning with R
- Arabic Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful